[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

"
cloudscraper wrote:
I've noticed that it's pretty hard to get a green colored socket outside of the linked ones with the offcolors we need in a 5s 4l infernal mantle, to support arctic armour..

Any suggestion on where to put it, if it's impossible to put inside the armor?

Or... do you have a specific procedure to suggest, to get the 4L with the colours we need AND the socket outside of it as green? maybe recolor it, get the upper left one or the bottom (alone) one with green and THEN fuse it to get 4L? it's tough anyway, isn't it?

If you have a spare blue socket on the mantle, stick Fire Vuln in there (+1), put AA in a 4S you don't sacrifice much that way. If you're lucky enough to find a decent wand with +cold gems or +gems that's a perfect spot for AA as well.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Hey there,

I was just looking for a little direction as where to take this character in terms of gear. I've seen a lot of people talking about not using Saffrell's because spell defense is very high already. Some say Rapith and Rainbow strides are the way to go? Even dropping Infernal mantle for a 5soc with some defense?

I know this is still very much a work in progress, but I was wondering if there was any feedback as what to buy next.

I have a budget of 40 chaos (first character). Thank you!

Gear          

Quick reply, it's late and I'm tired :D

About the last green color: You can also put clarity in there, and put AA with the aura's, or remove mana leech from the CwDT with firestormm(you have to manually cast it), you can also drop reduced duration from the manual lightning warp, and put it in there :)

@Prerift: Getting rainbowstrides/rathpith is far more expensive. It can also work, but especially with just 40 chaos as funds, I'd recommend sticking with saffels for now. 40 chaos won't be enough for the rainbow/rathpith. Plus, getting those items, also require some changes in the tree, which means you will have to sacrifice points in iether life or damage, meaning, your other gear needs to be better as well, to substitute for your decrease in stats.

As for now, I'd say your ring(eagle spiral)could use an upgrade. Aim for nice combinations of res/life/mana/mana regen. Especially fi you are switching to a saffells(which is highly recommended when you're planning on doing higher maps), you will lose a decent amount of res from your shield :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Hey, do you have any suggestions on changes to make the build stronger for more than the 1 exalt?

I'm level 67 ATM and I was wondering what I should do if I 6l the Vestment and if I should go for any other uniques/upgrades. Also, are there any skill tree changes you recommend to make it a little more offensive? I have had no problem dying and I want to increase my damage a bit. Final question is this: Is GMP really better than LMP? From what the projectiles look like it doesn't seem I'm hitting any one enemy with more than 3, even if they are directly in front of me.

Thanks a ton for such an awesome guide!
The "Smothering" mod where there are 50% reduced mana regeneration really wrecks me. I'm not sure whatI can do about it. Should I improve the quality on my Mana Leech? Get more mana and/or mana regeneration?
Hi there Appels! A very very nice and friendly build you have here.
I have been following the build lately and reach lv64 with it. Tbh, I am totally happy by the result of the build- far more great than i have expected. Really cheap build but still outstanding result.
Basically, after throwing about 15-20 regrets try to min-max the passives, I decided to follow your passive route because it's more effective than mines.
I do own a 5L Infernal and manage to get ~1k dps at level 64, 2k4HP- 2k3Mana
It's a pity that I cannot link my gear on this forum because I play PoE on Garena. Cant play International POE because of lagging :(. My gear are ok with hp on all pieace (except Infernal and Saffell ofc) but the gem setup is a little different (maybe that's personal style, idk but with these setup I can facetank dominus and eat burger at the same time :lol ):

4L- CoDT - Reduce Duration - LW - Enfeeble
4L- CoDT - Ice Wall (maybe Frezing Wall? I forgot the name ....) - Molten Shell - Rejuvenation Totem (all of higest level as possible)
4L- CoDT - Immotal Call - Enduring Cry - (Dont know what to add atm - really need your advice :D)

I also do not run Discipline because I have about ~90% additional mana regen on gears. Instead, I use Purity of Elemental and Clarity to max my resist ( you know, Infernal Mantle doesnt have any resist =.=). I do not have any problem with AA ( AA lv is 16 with Inner force atm)
BTW, I really do love the LW-CoDT thing, not only it helps me shotgun mobs but also give me a TON of life leech after each warp. Really brilliant mechanic in this build.
P/s: I'm Vietnamese so my English maybe not so good. Sorry for the inconvenience :D
Againd, thank you for giving us this build, Appels!
IGN: Caubechimto
Last edited by babyikaros on Feb 13, 2014, 3:34:34 AM
@Eleduin: 5/6Linking the infernal is definitely the biggest damage boost you can get. Getting a Hrimnor's Resolve will also increase your damage by a bit. As for the tree, get arsonist(bottom left, near unweavering stance). I've seen a lot of people get it instead of elemental adaptation. While I still don't recommend so, it is an easy increase in damage :)

@Sasazuka: I personally never had too much problems with this mod. But I still don't know why. My mana leech has no quality, but I do have 260 mana/second. Maybe you should try to get similar mana regen stats?

@babyikaros: Hah, an easy one. Get increase duration for that spot :) It won't add a lot, but I'm sure you will notice it in the end ;)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Currently 79 at the moment, So far I haven't bought Charisma, I am not really sure I need it? I take it is to free up more mana reducing the reduction? Just buying the 3x3% cast speed and 8%+12% SP nodes and will respec for the 2% max resist when I get higher.

Mana seems the least of my problems, the only things that seem to kill me now are high Physical bosses, Museum killed me last night. The worst boss I have found so far is in Jungle Valley, not really the boss but the constant spawning of flicker strike spiders just annihilate me. The only tactic I found that worked in there was to hope I end up near an edge, I may remove the CoDT Lightning warp next time I try it because it could really screw me over.

Still trying to increase my life, currently at 2.8k and only at 76% Cold Res, although Fire and lightning are way over the cap. Getting my Res maxed has been my priority so far.

Got my second Mantle to 6S yesterday just blowing all fusings and chromes on it until I get the right colours and 6L as it has better stats than my first one.

I would be interested what people would consider adding to incinerate in a 6L? I will probably add Added Chaos and Faster Casting unless I get lucky with the colours and get less than 3 blue sockets.

I think I might keep the AA where you put the Frost Wall in your gear as I don't really miss the FW. I may move it to the wand but I do love warping around the maps, so long as it isn't tunnels :(
IGN: Incinereap
Last edited by ridfrenzy on Feb 13, 2014, 7:25:33 AM
Hi Folks.

I am trying to get some Help here.

This is my gear:

and sometimes i Switch the shield for

but my damage is quite low as my overview says i am doing only 978.9 DPS with GMP.

Based on calculation I am doing only 979x4x5= 19580 DPS if all 5 flame hitting the target. Each Flame is doing 3.9k DPS.

How Can i improve my DPS?

Currently as lvl 75 I am running at 3153 HP with 2135 Mana (no Aura active).

My Build is as follow
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecFLQhnDH0Qfxg8GlUfAiFgIcMn7Sj6Ko0snC0fLag1kjbFNtg26DrhPC1AoEGHRKtFnUkbSshN41WuVcZWLVfhWK9gS2EhZKNtGW6qb5507XTxeA16qnrvgh6Cx4MJhO-FMocph2WI8Y9Gj6aQ1pM6l4Wa4Jwtnrmfy6ZXpwipbqxZrH-vt7GQtfK3PrfWuJO9J8HzwzrE9saexq7KSs9l0NDYJNsL21ne5edj6-7sVfJF8935Zfno_gr-jw==

Should i replace my Main Weapon?

Looking Forward to your suggestions. On a side node, i just learned how much difference those 5 % Max resis is doing. With the 82 cap Resis I Can facetank Dom. without any issue. With the other shield i Need to have the flask ready. Also i decieded to ditch the Manual port with reduce Duration + faster casting as I am unable to port somewhere and still maintain my stack. Maybe this has changed?

Last edited by chaosphysik on Feb 13, 2014, 12:37:47 PM
Alright, I'll try to get some more mana regeneration.

I've got 201.3, AA drains 33.8 / 168.9, Incinerate drains 39 with a cast time of 0.17. 1996 mana out of maximum of 3605.

EDIT: How's Prestidigitation (cast speed and mana regeneration) as an option instead of Elemental Adaptation?
Last edited by Sasazuka on Feb 13, 2014, 6:40:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info