[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

I think that's only because of my 20% incinerate, adding a decent amount of projectile speed. If you really need that big of speed, you could try dropping mana leech for projectile speed :)

Also 500 dmg? That seems low for that level/tree. Leveling the gem might help a lot, a level 19 gem should bring you closer to 1K dps. You might want to pick up a bit more damage from the tree soon though.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Can you actually just multiply your tooltip dps by 20 to get your max dps in melee range at full stacks? It rarely happens due to constantly teleporting all over the place, but if it does on some bosses I'd do 2500*20=50k dps? Seems crazy.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Well, that's why we use lightning warp. Even though you will be teleported to and from bosses, you will teleported OR next to a boss, OR a short distance away, where at least 2 projectiles can still hit him. So it varies between 8 and 20 times when you are on full stacks :)
But since most melee bosses will walk to you, it's usually just the full 20x ;)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
The teleport is pretty smart btw. Get hit by ranged mob = teleports you into melee, hit in melee = teleports you away into safety. I only take it off autocast on S&H and such where it messes with my dodging the beam. Pretty crazy how you do him twinned with it on.
The beam is a Degen, and does not hit, so it can not trigger any of the CwDTs. The only thing that teleports me around are those totems casting either LW or Storm Herald. Everything else doesn't deal enough to keep me teleported. And since those totems only use it every now and then(and since my CwDT also teleports OUTSIDE the range of their Storm herald after the first hits), it won't mess up your teleport.

Having 92% res helps a lot as well btw :)
I am a nice guy.
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Feb 10, 2014, 9:33:24 AM
"
holocaustus wrote:
The teleport is pretty smart btw. Get hit by ranged mob = teleports you into melee, hit in melee = teleports you away into safety. I only take it off autocast on S&H and such where it messes with my dodging the beam. Pretty crazy how you do him twinned with it on.

It actually TPs you behind the mob that hit you with enough damage to trigger the CoDT. You see this more on melee bosses where you ping from front to back as they hit you.

Loving the spec Appels although I am hating trees and pillars :( Any tips on how not to get put in silly positions when you get TP'd and not being able to do damage because of LoS of Incinerate?

Just got the chest to 6S yesterday but only got 4 link and can only get 3 off colour sockets so far but I have the right colour combo for the 4 link but I can't run Arctic now :/
IGN: Incinereap
It only does that because of the minimum distance. It tries to teleports you on top of the mob, but since it's too close, it teleports you a short distance away from it.

About the coloring, don't worry too much. Another thing you can do is put Clarity in the blue socket(without reduced, but oh well)and put AA in the slot where Clarity was. It's far easier to get a RBG on the shield then 4 off colors on the mantle. :)

I think I will make a graphic about this later on tonight.

As for now, enjoy my academy boss kill. Nothing special, but I heard people thought this boss would be impossible to handle for an incinerator due to the silence. If you know how to handle him, he's easy though :)
I am a nice guy.
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Feb 10, 2014, 1:45:33 PM
I actually recoloured my gantlets and got rid of the frost wall and put it in that (RRRG). AA can be activated in the link as normal which is cool.

I plan to buy a higher quality Incinerate and start leveling it along with my added chaos while I have a couple of blues not doing much ;)
IGN: Incinereap
Last edited by ridfrenzy on Feb 10, 2014, 5:34:14 PM
Fair enough.

Updated the first post with another graph about lightning warp. I think this sheds a little bit light on the interaction of LW+CwDT and other mobs :)

Also..

Killed Double Shrine Piety with Enfeeble/Elemental Equilibrium/No Regen on the map. Had to teleport out twice due to a lack of pots/mana, until I realized I should keep on AA to neglect enough damage from her Fire form, so I can still leech enough mana back in the meanwhile. It was pretty doable after that.

I have a video of it as well, but only from the first part. Turned it off once I ran out of mana, and had to go back to town. If many are interested, I'll upload it :)

Also, my gems are all lvl 20 now :>
Forgot to check my dps though. It raised by quite a bit :)
I am a nice guy.
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Feb 10, 2014, 7:04:02 PM
Worth noting that Smothering cuts all regen in half (including leech), while Stasis disables regen but still allows full leech. I rerolled all Stasis maps until I learned this but it seems they could actually be easier than half regen depending on the other mods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info