[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

How did you get this much HP?
I'm level 74 a have just 2200 HP. Following yours tree just using Vaal Pact. This is my only problem now. Damage is insane.

Gear:
Spoiler

I know this is a bit self serving, but this item is really nice in this build:

It's very hard to find on standard but it lets you do some pretty silly stuff.

My incinerate character was doing piety runs starting at level 63 or so with only ~1300 hp and not even capped resists. I stacked a ton of cast speed and got my incinerate tooltip damage up close to 2k. This was using a 5L chest with no mana leech. I've capped my resists now but was doing piety runs without it. The main reason why I was able to do that was this flask. You just pop it before every encounter and you never run out of mana. Keep arctic armor up all the time ... it matters not. With that much tooltip damage I could kill piety from full life in a single fire phase.

Basically this flask gets around the need to have double green sockets in your chest and lets you socket an extra DPS support gem.

Anyway, I'm selling my flask on standard if any of you all are interested! You can message me here on send me a message in game @ garudahantu
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
I should make a section about socketing/linking and coloring the armour. There are many work arounds, I should at least link to all the suggestions given by everyone in this topic.

Furthermore... I've been getting a lot of questions about my HP. It seems every find 4K far out of their league. I don't understand why.
After a quick calculation, I realized I got 527 flat HP from my gear. Minus weapon/armor/shield, that is an average of 75 on each gear piece. I'm positive I can still get a bit more, since I only get 60 from my belt, and nothing else is really capped or anything(I refuse to get those though, since these are still the items I found among the way, proving my point that this build can get by with rares you find).
So if you get all the HP points, and around 500 from your gear, you should be able to near that point of 4K :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
I should make a section about socketing/linking and coloring the armour. There are many work arounds, I should at least link to all the suggestions given by everyone in this topic.

Furthermore... I've been getting a lot of questions about my HP. It seems every find 4K far out of their league. I don't understand why.
After a quick calculation, I realized I got 527 flat HP from my gear. Minus weapon/armor/shield, that is an average of 75 on each gear piece. I'm positive I can still get a bit more, since I only get 60 from my belt, and nothing else is really capped or anything(I refuse to get those though, since these are still the items I found among the way, proving my point that this build can get by with rares you find).
So if you get all the HP points, and around 500 from your gear, you should be able to near that point of 4K :)

Is your current gear the same as the one in the original post? Could you maybe post your curent gear as a reply (don't need to update the OP so people know mediocre gear works). Btw, I can't thank you enough this build is great, I can't find any other build that is as fun to level or map with.
My current gear is the own in the first post. The only thing that changed is my weapon, since I yolo Eternal/Exalt it for the challenge.

DatFireRes

I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Edit, I just saw I had NO life on my rings.. derp

Changed from

to

Just hit 3980 HP. :D
Resists are still over capped at about a 100ish
Magaera with -17 max res and +60% dmg. I figured lol@that fire doesn't even scratch me so why not? BOOM! 30% before I ran out of portals. :P
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Even though we neglect a portion of Mageara's damage, she still hits hard. I done her with -max, but -max + increased is just asking for suicide ;P

I recorded a double Vaal boss fight btw, will be uploaded tonight now :)

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB6mAJMwnJU
I am a nice guy.
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Feb 9, 2014, 3:16:33 PM
Been enjoying this build since I started using the incinerate gem in early levels, thank you Appels_Zijn_Gezond for sharing this build.

I just hit 80 and I have to say the survivability of this build is just incredible. As you can see (below) I don't have life enhancing gear in every slot (total life 2950), but I very rarely have to hit that ressurect button. However, I would get 4-4.5k hp if it was hardcore league.

I found that the enfeeble gem is not a constructive utility curse spell. If the pack of monsters can't kill you before the enduring cry+immortal trigger, then they can't kill you at all; thus damage-reducing-curse is not vital for this build.

Overall, this build does not carry powerhouse like killing ability. In groups, it will only shine when facing hard bosses. It does not always survive your character; fortunately if you die in a group others would have preceded before you

Spoiler
Last edited by rubberbandforlife on Feb 9, 2014, 6:46:31 PM
"
Even though we neglect a portion of Mageara's damage, she still hits hard. I done her with -max, but -max + increased is just asking for suicide ;P

I recorded a double Vaal boss fight btw, will be uploaded tonight now :)

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB6mAJMwnJU

how does your fire shot so far?

I'm using a witch that is my current build. I have extra points saved up to see if I want more life or dmg later on.

Spoiler

these are my current gear set up, I'm not sure if projectile curse is better or flammability.

my fire only goes like 1/4 range?length? that of yours. and my dps is only like 500, which is fine soloing but doesn't do a whole lot in groups. :(
ign: Mob_Boss
Last edited by summoner42 on Feb 10, 2014, 1:09:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info