[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

hey!

just wanted to say a few words.

BEST. BUILD. EVER.

thx for sharing the LW + cwdt combo ;)

have a nice day sirs
YESS!

Just 6Sed my ilevel 80 infernal mantle in 120 jewellers and then got a 5 link in 30 fusing. Got BBRGG B in around 100 chromes.!

DPS went from 944.7 to 1330.4 with a level 17 added chaos damage!
grats!
it's news like this that makes me want to try crafting yet again.
but i won't :)
hi there if i change the weapon to,
,and my armor is
,is it better?
This build is very good for solo playing. But very bad for party. Sometimes you can teleport far away from your party and it's not that easy to kill monsters when 5 ppl in instance. You will just die.
I haven't done any level 72 maps yet, did one and died on it, don't remember which one tho. I've got a jungle valley map

Kind of scared to run it...

Here are my off and def stats

Will I be able to do the boss with an amethyst flask??

Edit: WTF that was SO EASY... Barely went below 90% HP against the boss, infact her, blue spiders scared me more wtf.. I was so scared, that video on poe wiki about the boss said the boss was very hard and shit, not for this build..
Last edited by n00boxular on Feb 15, 2014, 12:37:31 PM
"
chaosphysik wrote:
Hi Folks.

I am trying to get some Help here.

This is my gear:

and sometimes i Switch the shield for

but my damage is quite low as my overview says i am doing only 978.9 DPS with GMP.

Based on calculation I am doing only 979x4x5= 19580 DPS if all 5 flame hitting the target. Each Flame is doing 3.9k DPS.

How Can i improve my DPS?

Currently as lvl 75 I am running at 3153 HP with 2135 Mana (no Aura active).

My Build is as follow
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecFLQhnDH0Qfxg8GlUfAiFgIcMn7Sj6Ko0snC0fLag1kjbFNtg26DrhPC1AoEGHRKtFnUkbSshN41WuVcZWLVfhWK9gS2EhZKNtGW6qb5507XTxeA16qnrvgh6Cx4MJhO-FMocph2WI8Y9Gj6aQ1pM6l4Wa4Jwtnrmfy6ZXpwipbqxZrH-vt7GQtfK3PrfWuJO9J8HzwzrE9saexq7KSs9l0NDYJNsL21ne5edj6-7sVfJF8935Zfno_gr-jw==

Should i replace my Main Weapon?

Looking Forward to your suggestions. On a side node, i just learned how much difference those 5 % Max resis is doing. With the 82 cap Resis I Can facetank Dom. without any issue. With the other shield i Need to have the flask ready. Also i decieded to ditch the Manual port with reduce Duration + faster casting as I am unable to port somewhere and still maintain my stack. Maybe this has changed?

Any answers on Gear improvement / and LW with remaining the Incin. Stack when warping manually?
"
chaosphysik wrote:
LW with remaining the Incin. Stack when warping manually?

You can't. You use manual teleport to move around, in combat you stand still and let cwdt+lw do the work.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
n00boxular wrote:
YESS!

Just 6Sed my ilevel 80 infernal mantle in 120 jewellers and then got a 5 link in 30 fusing. Got BBRGG B in around 100 chromes.!

DPS went from 944.7 to 1330.4 with a level 17 added chaos damage!

Just 5L'd one of my chest, took me more than 30 Fusings though :'(

IGN: Incinereap
Anyone got a 6L RRGGBBB Infernal mantle on standard? I have ex to buy one i just need to find one! Hopefully 40% combined spell dmg and fire dmg!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info