[0.11.0] Eldritch Battery/Armour Crit Dagger Shadow (Based off the CI Crit Dagger Shadow concept)

Love the build so far, reached Act 2 without any issues.

Whirling Blades has been a great AoE, but the dmg is getting weaker to clear anything for me, plus it doesn't always feel like it actually hits mobs sometimes. Cleave I tried, but stopped using since my health was dropping too fast sometimes when I had to stand still to use it. Hoping to get an LS gem soon to see how that work.

Could you go into more details as to what support gems you use for other skills besides LS? I got the Crit Multiplier gem from Act 1, not sure what other gems I need to be getting to maximize this builds potential.

Do you lvl all gems you use (like clarity) every time?

Your EK guide mentions Inner Force as "A must-have for all Eldritch Battery builds in my opinion as most EB builds run tons of auras and Inner Force and its cluster amplifies the effect by 30% in total.". Does it work fine without it in this build?

Thanks

"
Daze wrote:
Love the build so far, reached Act 2 without any issues.

Whirling Blades has been a great AoE, but the dmg is getting weaker to clear anything for me, plus it doesn't always feel like it actually hits mobs sometimes. Cleave I tried, but stopped using since my health was dropping too fast sometimes when I had to stand still to use it. Hoping to get an LS gem soon to see how that work.

Could you go into more details as to what support gems you use for other skills besides LS? I got the Crit Multiplier gem from Act 1, not sure what other gems I need to be getting to maximize this builds potential.

Do you lvl all gems you use (like clarity) every time?

Your EK guide mentions Inner Force as "A must-have for all Eldritch Battery builds in my opinion as most EB builds run tons of auras and Inner Force and its cluster amplifies the effect by 30% in total.". Does it work fine without it in this build?

Thanks

Yup, LS gem will be much better. If you want it quickly you can run a templar to Brutus, kill him and take the LS gem as a reward from tarkleigh.

As long as you have LS + LMP + Pierce you'll do very well. anything else will just consume more mana at this stage without any real DPS increase.

I did consider Inner Force in this build as well, but I decided to give it up in favour of more life nodes as survivability was something I didn't want to neglect in this build. It will still work fine :)

Edit: Clarity shouldn't be levelled up too high. Most players usually stop at 4 or 5 initially. LS gem shouldn't be levelled up past 8 as well initially coz the mana cost will increase after level 8 or so, (can't remember the exact details) and the bonus it provides as it levels won't be so significant early on in the game
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last edited by Invalesco on Jan 24, 2013, 8:24:23 AM
is there a quickway to get clarity? as i picked flicker strike insted at this time.
"
FluXX wrote:
is there a quickway to get clarity? as i picked flicker strike insted at this time.

I think you get the option to choose clarity again as your quest reward sometime later :) if not, leveling a witch or a shadow and killing brutus again will probably be the quickest way to take clarity. Although tbh, clarity isn't that necessary for this build.
Build of the Week 14
sweet ok,nice build btw thanks
ohh and about reduced mana you have on the sheild part,is that a sheild magic option? or did you mean clarity
"
FluXX wrote:
ohh and about reduced mana you have on the sheild part,is that a sheild magic option? or did you mean clarity

oh reduced mana is a support gem
Build of the Week 14
What kind of armor does this use armor, shield or dodge or one of the hybrids
What A2 bosses should we beat optimally for this build? ( what optional bonus to choose?)
Selling my goods at "GKane's finest": http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/115415
"
Moerkholt wrote:
What kind of armor does this use armor, shield or dodge or one of the hybrids

Initially, just grab anything that gives you +life. Later on, focus on armour and armour/ES stuff with high defense and high +life.

"
GKane wrote:
What A2 bosses should we beat optimally for this build? ( what optional bonus to choose?)

I think I mentioned it at the skill tree progression section. Just above it
Build of the Week 14

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info