[0.11.0] Eldritch Battery/Armour Crit Dagger Shadow (Based off the CI Crit Dagger Shadow concept)

alright, thank you. I think I will follow this guide because I really liked your CI dagger build (didn't get very high, but did like your videos).

Thanks!
"
tangosmango wrote:
If you're using a sword, get Cleave (my favourite option). You can get it by creating a duelist.

If you're using a claw, Whirling Blades will be the best AoE for you early on in the game.

I'm just wondering, why is sword with cleave and claw with Whirling Blades? Or can you do claw with Cleave and sword with Whirling Blades?

You can do whirling blades and cleave with a sword.

You can only do whirling blades with a claw.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
tangosmango wrote:
If you're using a sword, get Cleave (my favourite option). You can get it by creating a duelist.

If you're using a claw, Whirling Blades will be the best AoE for you early on in the game.

I'm just wondering, why is sword with cleave and claw with Whirling Blades? Or can you do claw with Cleave and sword with Whirling Blades?

You can do whirling blades and cleave with a sword.

You can only do whirling blades with a claw.

Wait... what?
just started playing today and i'm lvl 24 now. around what level do i get lightning strike as a quest reward?

edit: figured it out
Last edited by Bootlegga on Jan 24, 2013, 2:01:36 AM
"
Liquor wrote:

Wait... what?

He's saying that swords can use both Cleave and Whirling Blades, while claws can only use Whirling Blades.

On that topic, I think Whirling Blades, with its new damage effectiveness of 80% bumped up from 60%, is actually a viable alternative to Cleave. To be honest, I actually prefer it.

Also, here's a relevant quote from Qarl's thread Open Beta - design changes:
"
Qarl wrote:
- Skills

We will continue to add skills to the game. On the short list of items to add are - Power Charge creating skills for casters, Axe and Sword skills, and Area of Effect skills for claw users. After that, there are still many more skills and supports to be added.
same name in-game
So if I'm not mistaken then, this character wears plate instead of leather since iron reflexes is not taken?

Doesn't seem like enough strength nodes are taken for this.
IGN Nellz
How does frenzy play into this build? only use it to gather charges and ignore it after that?
when do you switch from dual wielding to using a shield?
Hello i've only recently started to play the game and i've a question:
Comparing this build with the original CI Crit Dagger version, can you tell me if one of the two is superior to the other one in pvp?

If they are more or less equal in terms of pvping, then i'll go with the EB/Armour/HP one - it's probably going to be easier to lvl up in pve with this one than having 1 HP + energy shield (i've also read they recently nerfed chaos inoculation).

Thx for the answers
"
Vaux wrote:
So if I'm not mistaken then, this character wears plate instead of leather since iron reflexes is not taken?

Doesn't seem like enough strength nodes are taken for this.

Yup. There should be. fitness nodes add 20 strength as well.

"
Bootlegga wrote:
when do you switch from dual wielding to using a shield?

Pretty much at the start of cruel or so

"
Gekko101 wrote:
How does frenzy play into this build? only use it to gather charges and ignore it after that?

I don't intend to use frenzy actually

"
SkinnyPuppy wrote:
Hello i've only recently started to play the game and i've a question:
Comparing this build with the original CI Crit Dagger version, can you tell me if one of the two is superior to the other one in pvp?

If they are more or less equal in terms of pvping, then i'll go with the EB/Armour/HP one - it's probably going to be easier to lvl up in pve with this one than having 1 HP + energy shield (i've also read they recently nerfed chaos inoculation).

Thx for the answers

I think the HP version one will probably be superior in PvP for now unless they buff up the CI version in the future
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info