[0.11.0] Eldritch Battery/Armour Crit Dagger Shadow (Based off the CI Crit Dagger Shadow concept)

Mind posting your gear and passives ? I want to see what Tree You Went for EB.

Do you party / Solo ? I mainly Solo.
Level 53 Lightning Dagger 1h - Kyozumi - HC active
Level 63 1h phy Crit dagger - dead

7 toons to Desync - Starhub best ISP Singapore
Last edited by Kyozumi on June 16, 2013 7:00 AM
I also would like to see his gear and stats. At this point i level FP shadow because I think is easy and fast to level and around 72 I'll respec to HP/Ci dagger shadow not sure which one. Before patch i would pick HP version but now I still not sure which one is better.
One thing what I like about HP is armor/DPs reduction
IGN: Xenoslay

Aurabot beyond
Invalesco, thanks for the guide man. It's very clearly laid out and I am having a lot of fun!

One thing that I didn't realise until now is how much life you need to stack on your gear... I am level 59 at the moment, I have all your level 60 life nodes and some of the 72 ones as well and my life total is 1317 in act 1 merciless. I wouldn't call that a big total, heavy hits and clusters of smaller ones take me down to half health all the time. I'm running determination and molten shell to compensate and am stacking mana to get Tempest Shield running as well. I'm working those surgeon's life and granite flasks all the time and it's hanging together currently.

Worries about tankiness aside, I have to say that this build is a complete blast to play! I'm running Shield Charge + Melee Damage + Splash + Endurance Charge on Stun rather than flicker strike + warlord's mark - charging between groups to link them up and maintain charges is wonderful, intense action and with the damage of the crit lightning strike you can grind through mobs at a fantastic pace!
Bloodlines: KingOfMelee
Last edited by MisterBernn on October 11, 2013 3:35 PM
Is the passive tree posted by invalesco messed up for anyone else? I keep seeing random nodes un-ticked when they shouldnt be
"
Is the passive tree posted by invalesco messed up for anyone else? I keep seeing random nodes un-ticked when they shouldnt be

That is because this passive tree in this guide is from the beta, the current tree has changed quite abit
@HabiaUnaVez_Truz or leave a PM if im offline
"
Sixnia wrote:
"

That is because this passive tree in this guide is from the beta, the current tree has changed quite abit

damn. wish I could get a look at the old version so I would have something to base mine off of. it sounds interesting
Can we have a build update for 1.0.0?
"

Anyway to get a new one shown please?

Thanks! :)

Well, i tried remade the build from the old versions and i just got this, since the creator dont see this post anymore, if someone have some tips to give us will be welcome.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA_5MeGjBUmVcoKrVIbXtVS4w2sbPtQaZ_h9sWv_PqcFLAUeOEiGsZ1w5IEZZW6gV9naP8q3_GJ6labSQ8p1xJUcLstMWX0Fb1uT7bbn3jflmsZth2LOGOilzGwcWIQpAbcFaaE9vUd_1jQ_LhNj2ly4Ie2wsc3JMntAxGcYMJYeK29xEv7BjDbdA5F9he-g==
Last edited by jackcabral90 on October 28, 2013 4:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info