[0.11.0] Eldritch Battery/Armour Crit Dagger Shadow (Based off the CI Crit Dagger Shadow concept)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_1X2U-L014"

If you guys want to see my gameplay footage with this build at level 65
hey invalesco,

since melee was buffed, i think ls is even more stronger. do u recommend this build still? would u mind putting up a new skill tree and add some changes, since the original post is prety outdated ?
IGN: BoffisBock MyShop (SC): http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/307990
IGN: ThisTimeSerious MyShop (HC): http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/388310
IGN: RedLipsBigBoobs (ONS): http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/415014
"
leon1987 wrote:
hey invalesco,

since melee was buffed, i think ls is even more stronger. do u recommend this build still? would u mind putting up a new skill tree and add some changes, since the original post is prety outdated ?

yup this build got buffed. I've looked thru the skilltree and it still looks good, so i'm keeping it as it is. It is still a very good alternative for those who prefer hp over ES :)
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Hi, I'm selling my gear for the HP Shadow in favor for the CI version. Let me know you're interested in a message or in game. IGN: Peullaesi

Spoiler
I run an Iron reflexes variant of this build and boy it is a blast to play right now =).

It was worth it to play something fun, rather than hopping on to bandwagons
Level 53 Lightning Dagger 1h - Kyozumi - HC active
Level 63 1h phy Crit dagger - dead

7 toons to Desync - Starhub best ISP Singapore
Hey!

Do you think its possible to do this build with Dual Strile + Melee Splash dual wielding Dagger?
Would u make any changes for this to be possible?
CI or HP? xD
P.S.: I'm going to try this on Onslaught!

Thx very much!
if you want to play shield less you have to go CI

HP builds usually include armour aswell, which is part of their survivabilty

dualwielding with HP will make you a sad bunny, i promise

IGN: Kitaen
"
Kitaen wrote:
if you want to play shield less you have to go CI

HP builds usually include armour aswell, which is part of their survivabilty

dualwielding with HP will make you a sad bunny, i promise

Same can be said for CI, shields give you so much ES it's not worth dual wielding in CI either
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Sometimes, I read peoples posts and I can't understand why some "smart" people ask can I use 2h or a person explains why the build is good or bad even though he does not know shit.

The build looks interesting and maybe less expensive than ES. I would like to see stats and gear. I'm curious how much HP this build can get after the wonderful patch.
One more question Could anyone tell why this build is better then ES Daggers build of course if HP daggers build is better. I see only one benefit that from pure armor I can get DPS reduction besides that I do no see any benefits.
Last edited by Evilclown009 on Jun 13, 2013, 12:07:11 AM
"
Evilclown009 wrote:
Sometimes, I read peoples posts and I can't understand why some smart" people ask can I use 2h or a person explains why is good or bad even though he knows that he doesn't know shit.

The build looks interesting and maybe less expensive than ES. I would like to see stats and gear. I'm curious how much HP this build can get after the wonderful patch.
One more question Could anyone tell why this build is better then ES Daggers build of course if HP daggers build is better. I see only one benefit that from pure armor I can get DPS reduction besides that I do no see any benefits.

It's an alternative build if you don't like CI

CI has a specific playstyle, don't like relying on leeching ES to stay alive

HP/EB/Armor also allows more aura's and a potentially larger mana pool due to EB
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info