[0.11.0] Eldritch Battery/Armour Crit Dagger Shadow (Based off the CI Crit Dagger Shadow concept)

thanx for this yet another one awesome build :D

i believe for start i will follow this build (planning on HC only :P i love the extra challenge:P) and when i get better items through farming i will try your CI other one :P

CI seems more....hardcore :P
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself
Invalesco:
You planning to pay this build at launch or later when better gear is easier accessible?
updated for OB!
[b]Need help with crafting? Try the [url="http://bit.ly/craftpoe"]Crafting Guide[/url][/b]

[b]Status: Acro/Phase Acro Caster Shadow in Nemesis[/b]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CHGLWhMunM"]Build of the Week 14[/url]
[url="http://tinyurl.com/rfinva"]The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's HC[/url]
[url="http://tinyurl.com/rfpainva"]The first Righteous Fire/Low Life HC[/url]
[url="http://tinyurl.com/q99dy4m"]PVP Tips and Tricks![/url]
Inva have you considered starting this as a marauder since you went in that starting point?

i ponder this because:

1. it would be absolutely awesome to see a crit dagger mara, would be extremely unique and quite the sight

2.its most likely easier to go through the lower diffculties with a mara than with a shadow in my opinion

PS: fucks sake they ruined our CI builds
the highest level char in closed beta, double vaal solo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMqWlYDxm8Q

First Uber Atziri as 2h Melee kill Feedback: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
I once mirrored a diamond flask.
Last edited by VictorDoom on January 23, 2013 8:12 PM
Invalesco I really want to make this my open beta build!! How tough do you think cruel will be - like at what lvl will this build start coming together. Even with the lightning strike nerfs is still the viable aoe for this build?

thanks!
What build would you recommend someone who hasn't played this before?
Thank you for the build, ill be using it for OB
will he still look like your old guy? i like the way the dude looked (with the shield and the light coming from it, ect....)

I want to start a shadow for my first OB character, but i don't know which spec to go...

which spec would you go for your first shadow on OB, invalesco?
"
nikentic wrote:
Invalesco:
You planning to pay this build at launch or later when better gear is easier accessible?


Will be playing it now coz it's something new compared to what i've played before.

"
VictorDoom wrote:
Inva have you considered starting this as a marauder since you went in that starting point?

i ponder this because:

1. it would be absolutely awesome to see a crit dagger mara, would be extremely unique and quite the sight

2.its most likely easier to go through the lower diffculties with a mara than with a shadow in my opinion

PS: fucks sake they ruined our CI builds


lol ikr victor! :/

but i'll prob play as a shadow though coz frankly speaking i find it easier to level with a shadow rather than a mara having played shadows so regularly.

"
loslewos wrote:
What build would you recommend someone who hasn't played this before?


I'd recommend the Ethereal Knives build :)

"
imthedan wrote:
will he still look like your old guy? i like the way the dude looked (with the shield and the light coming from it, ect....)

I want to start a shadow for my first OB character, but i don't know which spec to go...

which spec would you go for your first shadow on OB, invalesco?


Ya he'll end up very similar to the old guy. Will be playing this in OB :)
[b]Need help with crafting? Try the [url="http://bit.ly/craftpoe"]Crafting Guide[/url][/b]

[b]Status: Acro/Phase Acro Caster Shadow in Nemesis[/b]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CHGLWhMunM"]Build of the Week 14[/url]
[url="http://tinyurl.com/rfinva"]The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's HC[/url]
[url="http://tinyurl.com/rfpainva"]The first Righteous Fire/Low Life HC[/url]
[url="http://tinyurl.com/q99dy4m"]PVP Tips and Tricks![/url]
If you're using a sword, get Cleave (my favourite option). You can get it by creating a duelist.

If you're using a claw, Whirling Blades will be the best AoE for you early on in the game.


I'm just wondering, why is sword with cleave and claw with Whirling Blades? Or can you do claw with Cleave and sword with Whirling Blades?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info