Beating Nemesis without rares or uniques

Congrats! I very much enjoyed reading your adventures.
And may the mods be ever in your favor.
Looks like Twitch didn't save the VoD? That really sucks, I'd love to see the conclusion in video form.
Grats dude! I've been following since the beginning and honestly I didn't think you'd be able to do it (although I started to have some faith in you by cruel as it was clear you knew what you were doing). Big props. I'm still scared to do merciless dom but you've inspired me! Also, people have been saying that there is no VOD (I'm at work so can't verify) but if you ever do get a hold of it, please post the link here. That fight sounded super intense! Anyways grats and breathe easy. Hopefully the regular game won't be a bore for you now that you're done.
My name is Statik and I'm an Altaholic. I need to make new builds. Just for try for see and for know.
You did it? Gratulations, well done!

I am currently in prison merciless, and slowly notice the fact that 30% resists are not that much... Thought about swapping 1-2 items from crappy rares to good magics :)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Well it seems I understand Poe better than I understand streaming.

I'm sorry to say my Dominus fight wasn't archived properly.

I will redo the fight some time today. If you miss it (again)
than it will be in the past broadcast section.

I think I might be able to the fight better this time since I know what to expect.

http://www.twitch.tv/outzonestream/

^location of my stream and all future things I do. I will make another all blue character,
this one melee based.

There is already a video in past broadcasts of myself fighting merciless Piety.

If you have any feedback on the stream feel free to send me a message, I don't really know a lot about the process of streaming.
Congrats bro, well played sir, well played.

Also : where is muh videooooo :D? Was looking forward to see it tbh :). I will check back later.

Still GG sir GG on.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
NotRegret wrote:
"
leighferon wrote:
make dual totem so u never have to touch a mob.

Too boring

Use a Frost Wall totem and have fun confusing the H out of the mobs as they try to get to you but can't. Makes Cruel Kole have a conniption as he he attemps to charge at you and then is teleported or resynced back behind the wall and can't reach you. You can then range shoot him with ease or for more excitement put up the skeleton meat shield and sneek in behind Kole stuck in a frost wall and Dual Strike him to death.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I'm honestly not quite sure what this proves.

Yes, it's possible to get through this game if you go at a snail's pace and aim to maximize life and defenses and just basically turtle through the game, especially one that punishes newer players because better players can find gear faster.

Is that as enjoyable as tearing around Diablo 2 Hell with Tal's set on a sorc?

Nope.
Congratulations! Thanks for making a point and doing so with good writing style. :)
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
Big congrats NotRegret ! =)

Doing a solo self found/gambled challenge next ?

Edit: nevermind,just reread.Another all blue challenge. =P
Last edited by Temper on Jan 17, 2014, 3:30:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info