Beating Nemesis without rares or uniques

Awesome job! Congratz big time.

Wish I could have watched it live.
Congrats on completing the run. No desync death for you. :D
The stream archive is here,

http://www.twitch.tv/outzonestream/profile/pastBroadcasts

start at approximately 12:10 in part 1 of the merciless dom fight to skip to the tower-top fight.
Lmao want to buy bulk town portals :DDDD, i laughed pretty hard with that.

Congratz dude, it was a cool fight and a fun watch.

Even dominus said "fuck this he's in all blue's" at the end and gave up. :')

This thread should be stickied and immortalized :D
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I love all the haters that told him it couldn't be done.

rooooofl
well, that mass-tp... at least that are also blue ;)

Watching the video, I just learned what "suppressing fire" means. I usually hop&slay onto them and didn't realize anything suppressing :)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Watching the video, I just learned what "suppressing fire" means. I usually hop&slay onto them and didn't realize anything suppressing :)

Suppressing fire + temporal chains + icy patches = slow agonizing dead for projectile players :')

"
well, that mass-tp... at least that are also blue ;)

Is off no consequence since it is a legit strategy. :)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
I'm honestly not quite sure what this proves.

Yes, it's possible to get through this game if you go at a snail's pace and aim to maximize life and defenses and just basically turtle through the game, especially one that punishes newer players because better players can find gear faster.

Is that as enjoyable as tearing around Diablo 2 Hell with Tal's set on a sorc?

Nope.

It proves that you can beat the game on Nemesis with full blue items. It also makes the players who REALLY REALLY NEED that 50 exalt unique to have fun in the game look silly :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

It proves that you can beat the game on Nemesis with full blue items. It also makes the players who REALLY REALLY NEED that 50 exalt unique to have fun in the game look silly :)

Challenges like this are challenges for the greats, the people who are so good they need that little bit more - Ironman challenges are not examples of how everyone will be expected to play, lol.

Edit: Here's why:

"
Path of Exile will also feature a novel flasks system for healing.

“The potion system is broken in many RPGs,” says Wilson. “The flask system is our way of addressing the ‘potion spam’ you often see in action RPGs where players fill their inventory with potions and use them every few seconds in combat. That’s not fun and doesn’t make sense.”

Instead of potions, Path of Exile will feature a system of refillable flasks that have magic properties just like other equipment. Flasks lose charges as you drink from them, but partially recharge each time you kill a monster. Some flasks have properties that provide protection, heal faster, share healing or give buffs that make them useful for more than healing alone.

http://www.pathofexile.com/press/release

end of eidt.

Gratz on the victory NR, big cigar time!
This is pretty boss.

Gratz
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info