Beating Nemesis without rares or uniques

wow. Congrats.

At first I was very sceptical. I never thought that you would make it to merciless. But as you were progressing I got more faith in you. By the end I was sure that you would be successfull.

On a side note, where can I see a video of the fight?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
wow. Congrats.

At first I was very sceptical. I never thought that you would make it to merciless. But as you were progressing I got more faith in you. By the end I was sure that you would be successfull.

On a side note, where can I see a video of the fight?

+1
M8, really gratz, you're hy hero

But just one question: you have TON of mana regene: why not using Arctic armor??
I actually felt every storm herald from hell.

Even tho I already knew you won, I still skipped a hearthbeat at the hand of god desync.

Because I know that moment, when you just got hit by a truck and you don't know if you are alive, and why are you still alive with no health globe. And you are basically one hit wonder when even a spit can kill you.

Congrats! You gave us a dramatic happy end and exit speech.
Last edited by Snookdog on Jan 16, 2014, 6:04:26 AM
Dude it's bin a long time since I had so much fun reading the forums...
Gz with your victory !!

@ work atm, can't wait till I get home to watch the vid..

Thanxx for the laughs :)
Good job. Really. Thanks for sharing.
"
I have about 10 chaos worth of orbs remaining.
I wanted to give out my currency and same random items to viewers on my stream. Surprisingly
there wasnt any interest in free stuff! Apparently I'm much more deserving of their attention
than a free orb! I take that as a compliment. I'll find someone to take them eventually!

Of course you are! This was no mean feat, and is definitely the greatest thing I've ever seen anyone achieve in POE. On a side note: anyone know where the vid may be?
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Wish you could upload the vid somewhere for all to watch. I want to watch that 4k HP desync Touch of God hit again. Heart skipped a beat.
+1 for the David Sirlin reference. I read his book pretty much right after he wrote it and it seriously changed my life. Everyone who is a gamer (especially everyone who considers themselves in any way a competitive or hardcore gamer) should 100% read this book!

Congrats on beating merc dom in all blues! While I never doubted it was possible, this was still a very thrilling read. Kudos!
ign: weaklygdlk
"Charge chicken is dangerous, they are master of killing me." - fasknifer
Stream was in the middle of the night in my time zone but I can't wait to see a few more walls of text.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info