Beating Nemesis without rares or uniques

That is great and all that you are going all in blue... but you are doing a build around magic items.

There are builds out there that you have to have certain unique items to do, and a lot of those items are out of reach for most players.

Beating the game is no big deal, build crazy fun builds is where player are getting upset with the drop.

Only a handful of players can do crafting of build their own item. In Nemesis I have 2 level 70+ 2 65+ and I have not found, or even traded enough to get the currency to buy an Eternal orb, no exalted orb yet... all but 1 unique are vendor trash. I am gear stuck and can't play the way I want to, and "winning' the game is not the point of an ARPG.

Grats and thanks for the thread.
Yep, grats on the merc Dom kill man! Some serious portal scrolls burned up there. XD
Annnnnd a gazillion TP scrolls later, Merc Dom is down.

Congratulations.

Next project, a sweep/heavy strike blue marauder.
Congratulations man u are the chap. Glade i lucked out and managed to watch it live
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Congrats man. It was very entertaining. I too am glad I arrived just in time to see you finish clearing the tower and spank Dom.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last edited by viciousnugget on Jan 15, 2014, 10:55:47 PM
Well done Dude!
Gratz! very impressive!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Gratz! once again showing that gear top tier gear is anything but required to enjoy a game.
GyokuenRen Auramancer Low-life CI
My guild thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/601377
My shop thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/538345
Portal Scrolls are blue, he can use em all he wants :P

But grats to NotRegret. I got tired of Nemesis after crashing on the roof and waking up in Standard one time too many but been cheering you on since day 1~
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info