1.0.3 Patch Notes

Nice
Nice post thank you ;)
"
Aelloon wrote:
They're fucking spiders, nobody gives a shit about some trash that falls over in a second. Now it wastes lots of time.

Not doing catacombs ever again.

"
quarl wrote:
Added a new Dexterity Support Gem - Physical Projectile Attack Damage.

And here I was hoping a little variety for Ethereal Knives. Is there really a need for this gem to have a triple specialization?
Soon in PoE, "critical chances for elemental damages 1 hand sword AoE melee attack" support gem.
Last edited by SmilingCat on Dec 11, 2013, 6:45:10 AM
"
SmilingCat wrote:

Soon in PoE, "critical chances for elemental damages 1 hand sword AoE melee attack" support gem.

works only on blocks of chaos attack!
"
Tindraa wrote:
"
The drop down stash tab list now shows the colours of the tabs

Oddly enough, it's these little "make my life easier" things that make me the happiest.

Ya, I might actually assign colors to the tabs now. I did use colors when I had like 10 tabs, but when I got to about 40 I no longer bothered as my tab navigation and selection is done almost exclusively with the drop down tab list.
nice
no good deed goes unpunished
im guessing the dupe bug could only dupe gems, but even so thats a ridiculously expensive bug if a mirror is used.
albino rhoa feather=White sockets

and you finally fixed the mirror recipe? SWEET!
#1 Chest In Poe http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/644742

IGN DeathAnthem
Thanks for the patch!

Could we please get new graphics for Infernal Mantle? It looks incredibly plain right now. Thanks again!
Sorry but I am noticing a lot of things are hitting much harder since this patch, just like that other recent patch where the queen things outside Sarn were hitting way too hard.

For me it's too many things like this and too many unchained exiles wasting the time I want to have fun leveling instead of spending 20 minutes or more killing something for a pile of blues and exp that I can't even notice on my bar.

A league with no exiles or shrines for that matter, or else an option in the options menu to check to not have exiles spawn, would be useful. Though I am sure the idea of having a mechanism to show teams that they don't spawn in would be too much of a chore and make something else in the game not work if, maybe even accidentally fix desync and we can't have that now can we.

Was fun but once it's gone, why stay.

gl and hf everyone else, and yeah, 2nd and last time uninstalling, figured maybe I didn't give it a chance originally, I mean, game is great without unnecessary adds (unchained exile time wasters), desync as a game gimmick, the typical new but easily foreseen bugs after a patch, and, lastly, another game company listening only to those who keep the static and cookie cutter elitist way alive. Bad enough gaming produces nothing, helps no one, and is merely a diversion from the realities people often need to tend to, promoting narcissism and trolling as a form of acceptable behavior.

Yep, done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info