Season Five, Event 116: 12 Hour Endless Ledge

Played caster Shadow. Worst possible choice. Hit a brick wall at 28 due to having no goddamn mana/mana regen. Spent 10 minutes wandering around with empty flasks and, thanks to shattered motivation, finally died immediately after equipping a necessary third greater mana flask. What a waste.

Last edited by D623932883 on Dec 14, 2013, 5:29:23 PM
died to lightning throns at level 40
My past builds and itemshowcasing:1595678
My oldschool "open beta" str armor mirror thread:180859
My TW best phys dagger mirror thread(almost 4 years):
https://web.poe.garena.tw/forum/view-thread/48080
lvl 42 #8 died CHamp pack dischargers with extra dmg, on top of a champ pack of chaos snakes with LMP on top of a allies got energy shield boss with freezing pulse, ON TOP OF A HASTE AURA Something idk, fuck this game

used 3 alchs 4 chaos and 7 whetstones never got an lvl 41 upgrade for my axe kinda lame.
Last edited by Xija on Dec 14, 2013, 6:46:29 PM
Is it safe to logoff when u've started, then come back later? Or is it like dying and i'd have to start again?
800 damage arc crit on 76% lit res.
Excellent scaling GGG bros. You really know how to make a player feel like they utterly wasted their time.
Ripped to crit birds.. :(

Look at all these uniques I found!

ARG.

I had some hard time to get started, but then I found this :

it was an epic struggle. two uniques necromancers, each with "other allies cannot die" aura (and their own little teams of undead). I thought I was a goner at least three times, but I managed to get them separated and kill them. the first one looted this baby on me.

after a while, I found a pretty good bow :

I even carried on with it over several other yellow bow, 2 bone bow and one royal bow (that didn't get much more damage and IAS than base)

then I passed level 30. everything was going all right, when all of a sudden, as I was behind a tree, I could not move. I think there was a unique monster that thrown an immobilizing trap at me, the time it took for me to realize, I was already dead.

I planned to get to level 32 for 1 extra point, level 30 is good enough already.

it's 2 in the morning for me and I don't plan on pulling an all-nighter for this, I have to go to work on monday, I can't let go of my sleeping cycle :P

pretty good all in all, maybe a little too tiring and demanding. but for someone like me, who takes races at a slower pace (I usually get to level 11/12 in an hour), it's a chance to win bigger with regularity over speed.
Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !
Last edited by misatokitkat on Dec 14, 2013, 8:02:01 PM
Died lvl45 (10#), my dps was terrible though I had been lucky finding faster projectiles (while playing SS) really early on.
The lack of currency was really rough, the few orbs I got were wasted with ridiculous rolls.

Overall pretty funny still, really happy to have lasted this long, that's not usual for me!
Level 37. Still alive. Dodged two perpetus and Asphyxia with a good fast panicked ALT+F4.

This dropped for me.

I rarely get unique drops during all the other races, and this happens. nothing I can work with too.

Now I'm starting to feel really well geared up. Slow and steady, you know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info