Season Five, Event 116: 12 Hour Endless Ledge

"
leto2626 wrote:
"
ighnaz wrote:
i would welcome the idea of having two 12h races with the second one starting right after the first one to make it possible to play for both parts of the world.

This !

And hardcode gamerz would go for 2x12h and get even more points. Better start the second while the first is still on the go
"
unsane wrote:
Did 12hrs straight, no breaks. Playing such an intense race for so long damn near killed me. My shoulders were aching from the stress. Died a whopping 6 times. I hate Vulnerability more and more, it's a stun desync magnet, especially bad in EL since Vulnerability comes up so often. Nevertheless, this race was a blast!

Despite planning my sleep schedule around the race, it still destroyed me. I think 4 or 6 hours would be a better length for long endless ledges. 8 hours is doable for normal races, but the non-stop intensity of EL is a bit much for more than 4-6 hrs straight. 12hrs is just grueling.

Spoiler
L26

L5

L29

L12

L29

Well playing for 12hrs straight is stupid, at least have breaks now and then. GGG doesn't want you to kill yourself but they can't hold your hand and show you what is healthy and what is not...

"
Myazaki wrote:
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
ighnaz wrote:
i would welcome the idea of having two 12h races with the second one starting right after the first one to make it possible to play for both parts of the world.

This !

And hardcode gamerz would go for 2x12h and get even more points. Better start the second while the first is still on the go

That would help a little bit yeah, but so what? If they want to kill themselves they should go ahead. There will always be hardcore players just trying to do as much as possible. The only other alternative is seperate season leagues for timezones but all that effort just for some people are insane? I just care about doing a race in a healthy way, I don't care if others get more points by doing all races.
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 17, 2013, 7:19:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info