Season Five, Event 116: 12 Hour Endless Ledge

I live in EU and this starts at 21:00 for me, it's awesome I can play all night. Don't get why people complain about the time.

I hope my first char will survive all 12h.

GL HF to all.
Last edited by arok on Dec 14, 2013, 1:49:01 PM
"
arok wrote:
I live in EU and this starts at 21:00 for me, it's awesome I can play all night. Don't get why people complain about the time.

Some people may work, even on sundays. I'm from Europe myself, will play for like 4-5 hours then go to bed.
"
TyrusDark wrote:
Errrr.... this is totally wrong.

You're not SUPPOSED to get double points on a single account for any racing, that said in the death-allowed leagues you could, earlier this season, get "double" points if you died IN DIFFERENT BRACKETS with different chars (i.e. 3+5 but not 3+3). However, I don't know if this still applies

It definitely still applies. They should probably just fix it if they don't want it to happen.
When I can make 10 points over three burst races (36 minutes of work), why in the world would I play a twelve hour version of my least favorite race? Certainly not for the rewards. Perhaps for the challenge, but that'd be all
RIP squid summoners.
See you on the other side, exiles.
You're all insane for doing this!
10 mins into the race, this new weird crash thing happens where u can open menu but nothing else responds.. and now cannot connect to server.. not cool :(
2 almost consecutive 3s lag spikes, I was lucky and didn't die but this is still a problem

I'm sure is your fault, not my connection
infinite stunlock by chaos dmg bombers, shit game. not gonna waste time rerolling
5 bad zones in a row was too much for me in the end :( had a nice 1st streak at least in the 20's :p
ign:mptyspace

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info