Season Five, Event 116: 12 Hour Endless Ledge

There have been multiple races this season where I got points from multiple characters. I believe it happens in races where dead characters still count.
Last edited by jacobvandy on Dec 13, 2013, 4:30:46 PM
"
Pirrate wrote:
"
Tenebram wrote:
"
unsane wrote:
Edit: also, anyone can get alot of points in this. Just pick your best class and get to 25 with it. Do that several times and you can get 9/12/15 points. Good practice as well. Make sure you don't delete any of the characters until the race has ended, points distributed, and all characters moved out of the temporary race league.

Is this allowed I thought the rules said not to make multiple characters

Yes this is allowed.
More than that - you can get point this way in all of the races. In this league you can even let those lvl 25s die - they will still bring you points.

Errrr.... this is totally wrong.

You're not SUPPOSED to get double points on a single account for any racing, that said in the death-allowed leagues you could, earlier this season, get "double" points if you died IN DIFFERENT BRACKETS with different chars (i.e. 3+5 but not 3+3). However, I don't know if this still applies

you can, of course, use multiple accounts to do this if you're aiming to, say collect multiple low-tier rewards.

also from the official rules page

"
You should not make multiple characters in a league to attempt to receive multiple level-threshold prizes.
This is perfect for Europian like me- children (and wife) will be asleep at 22:00-23:00 and I can play as much, as I can (by drinking wisckey it should be around 3-5 hours). Yeah, I will enjoy this race !
Damn, why the best races are always at the time when I sleep or go to work...? :( Schedule for EU sucks :/
Would love to do a 12 hour race on a lazy saturday/sunday midday, but sadly this event starts at 9PM in my time zone (EU). Enjoy all!
Well this race is started in 4AM in my zone(China)....
I think it's time to get to bed and then have a nice Sunday with my friend outside XD
laggy as fuck
i would welcome the idea of having two 12h races with the second one starting right after the first one to make it possible to play for both parts of the world.
"
ighnaz wrote:
i would welcome the idea of having two 12h races with the second one starting right after the first one to make it possible to play for both parts of the world.
+1

This would be especially good since probably no one would play in both of those races. This would work as additional opportunity for people to participate, not as just more races.
Endless Ledge is really fun and 12 hour race should be a blast. Too bad I work on Saturdays. Now I have to pull some strings to get in on this.
"
globbi wrote:
"
ighnaz wrote:
+1

This would be especially good since probably no one would play in both of those races. This would work as additional opportunity for people to participate, not as just more races.

Don't do it! It would be torture, I would be forced to play for 24 hrs without sleep! lol jk.
IGN: @GreenDude

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info