Season Five, Event 116: 12 Hour Endless Ledge

I am however, supportless
zzzz.. rank 18 waiting for that instance reset.. not a single unique found yet, shitty weapon, golems and birdmen everywhere.

RNGESUS WHY!
vaal or no balls
Spoiler

that emerge probably did enough damage to kill me 3 times over
Last edited by Dahrak on Dec 14, 2013, 10:30:55 PM
lol pos 20 an 2 rare grapplers haste substantial dmg with Es Rare an life regen rare no where to run nothin to dmg lol
Last edited by Warthogger on Dec 15, 2013, 12:59:27 AM
crazy rng....
drop Lmp+added fire+ decoy totem+ quicksilver+ wanderslut...
was using spectral throw with 3link helm
but too noob die on double charge haste aura guard

Last edited by Richardyi on Dec 15, 2013, 12:27:33 AM
I'm done.
Exhaustion got me.
I wanted to quit, no lie. Reached 44 and my neck is hurting me. Then I looked at the ladder, and kept playing.
But I pushed my luck too much, underleveled against blue skele roahs and a rare freeze undying.

but what a loot!
Spoiler

I'd say the granite saved my life quite often.
Whoever had the idea of packs of Carrion Queen needs to be thrown into them, see if he likes it!

Facebreaker, anyone?

I HELD 9 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES! EU PRIDE.
I tried my best, but when rng hates you, you can't really do much. lvl52 in a 58 zone with mediocre wep, no dmg aura, no support gems :D

[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
So, if I am reading this correctly, when my mouse went berserk and got my character stuck and killed at level 16, am I basically screwed out of getting any points at all? No points until reaching level 20?
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
I tried my best, but when rng hates you, you can't really do much. lvl52 in a 58 zone with mediocre wep, no dmg aura, no support gems :D

gg nice run, im somewhat im a similar situation. currently lvl 49 waiting for instance reset. theres a plumed rare guy with sub phys and speed that destroys me :( impossible to get past him.
vaal or no balls
U can reset in endless ledge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info