Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

19-20 gives an extra 1%. Max level ones give 4% which turns into 7 bonus from the passive tree. Along with +2 all from that one passive you end up on 9.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
anyone got a 2.13 foil for sale?

or st. which is better then:
I'll see your 2.13 and raise you 0.3.

Hi, thanks for an awesome build. Very fun to play!

However, I feel like my dps is not what I expected it to be at 65. Right now I am sitting on 4200 dps with +ele dmg in all slots that can use it, 5-link and +13% attack speed gloves.

Will some extra levels on gems and passives result in a 20-30% dps increase?

I decided to buy a new foil(a pretty good one) for 2 ex, but that was just a 200 dps increase!
Spoiler

(Yeah, I'll sell it to someone for 2 ex on domination)

Last edited by karnfield on Jan 6, 2014, 9:23:33 AM
"
karnfield wrote:
Hi, thanks for an awesome build. Very fun to play!

However, I feel like my dps is not what I expected it to be at 65. Right now I am sitting on 4200 dps with +ele dmg in all slots that can use it, 5-link and +13% attack speed gloves.

Will some extra levels on gems and passives result in a 20-30% dps increase?

I decided to buy a new foil(a pretty good one) for 2 ex, but that was just a 200 dps increase!
Spoiler

(Yeah, I'll sell it to someone for 2 ex on domination)

Gem levels result in significant DPS boots. As a consequence, Alpha's Howl results in a significant DPS boost as it gives you +2 to gems. Do you have AH?

Depends also which bits of the tree you've taken/not yet taken. Do you have Inner Force? This is a pretty large dps boost (I found it to be larger than Catalyse).

Cheers,
A.
please update the skiltree section in your opening post,cause your's isnt working ....atleast on my browser it cannot found
Hello all, I'm a new POE player, 3 weeks old, started cold turkey (no research) with a ranger leveling to 64 until I hit a leveling roadblock... my strategy of choosing the closest talent node that would improve projectile DPS every time I was given a point to spend proved futile in the mid 60s as a single crit on a reflect mob would insta-derp. Researching the issue after the fact, I needed to respec but could not afford to, so I re-rolled a scion and adopted this thread as a blueprint... I've read the first 20 pages of posts, I think this is now up to 48 pages.

This build is a work of intellectual art, thank you Mathil for sharing.

I "sandbagged" XP at lvl 40 while waiting for friends to catch up in levels... when I got close to hitting 41 I would chain suicide back down to 0 xp and resume questing/farming loot, this also had the side effect of leveling up all my gems to cap at my level. Using this build, I was able to take my level 40 all the way through to Cruel mode Scepter of the Gods, until reaching a point where the difficulty was prohibitive to earning XP. I have been enjoying the drop rates given to a low level in higher level zone. My glass cannon ranger had the opposite effect of being several levels higher for the area in which the quest content put him, so drop rates were much less.

I use a 4L for my main (and only) attack, ST + LMP + Life Leach + Blood Magic, and can only run 2 auras... this build shreds, I highly recommend it, and look forward to it getting even better as I obtain better gear. I recently hit 43, and can now run 3 auras, but due to only having 1 mana reduction gem, and no RRGB evasion gear, I am ghetto buffing 2 auras the moving the mana reduction gem to a different piece of armor for the 3rd aura.

TLDR version; Great spec, noob tested and approved.

Has anyone managed to solo Jungley Valley 72 map with that build? Other maps seem easy as hell, only had problem with Jungle Valley so far, only tried it once on this build tho.

I've got 10k dps, q20lvl20 lifeleech, 5.1k hp, maxed reses but i seemed to not leech any hp in Jungle Valley boss at all. It suddenly stopped lifeleeching with 100+ mobs around for some reason and i got flickered down. Has anyone managed to?
Hey guys I've been working on my gear drastically, yet I'm not close to where I want to be yet.
Finally got Alpha's Howl, so I'm happy about that.
It's allowing me to run Grace/Haste/Hatred/Wrath.
Solid DPS boost, but nothing crazy.

Sitting at 4.2k - which I feel is a bit low.
I'd love some gearing advice and what I should aim for next, now that AH is out of the way.
Just hit me up any constructive criticism is welcome.
Feel free to PM in game as well, my IGN is ChaoticArchetype.
Anyways, thanks in advance!

"
Hey guys I've been working on my gear drastically, yet I'm not close to where I want to be yet.
Finally got Alpha's Howl, so I'm happy about that.
It's allowing me to run Grace/Haste/Hatred/Wrath.
Solid DPS boost, but nothing crazy.

Sitting at 4.2k - which I feel is a bit low.
I'd love some gearing advice and what I should aim for next, now that AH is out of the way.
Just hit me up any constructive criticism is welcome.
Feel free to PM in game as well, my IGN is ChaoticArchetype.
Anyways, thanks in advance!

use anger^
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info