Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
jdweber1982 wrote:
Update on the chest craft. Took 2 eternal/exalts on the 5th mod (Lightning):

Going for Exile on the 6th mod, would take Ice if it rolls but keep the print.

Going to 6L before I try the 6th mod though so I can keep an imprint if I need it.

a shame on the base item. I crafted something like this as well but started without the eva mods.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Just started this build not too long and its pretty fun so far

Anyone got a sword willing to sell me to that is suitable for this build that is better than this?

Some time ago ppl asked about static blows passive for this build, it was not addressed. I'd like to know does it work, and if it does is it worth taking?

Other than that, great, great build. Big kudos to the creator!
"
runnin17 wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
yeah but at what level can you achieve that? alpha howl let u use all your aura before lvl 90 at least xD

And gzzz rilling rrrgg on a 5l eva armor is hard Xd

There you go. You have to spend 64 points basically to get all the reduced aura nodes, acrobatics AND resolute technique.

So basically you can start running all 5 auras without Alpha's howl by level 52 (but really you have to have level 20 reduced mana gem, so you have to wait until level 68 for that to happen).

You don't need to run more than wrath, anger and maybe clarity (for the mana regen, so you can run ST off mana) until about level 65 anyway.

EDIT: Also the RRRGG on an evasion armor should not be that hard until you get one of the higher dex requirement armors. The likelihood of rolling different colors is based on the amount of attribute requirements. For example, high STR requirement will roll mostly red slots, high DEX requirement will roll mostly green slots, high INT requirement will roll mostly blue slots.

That is why when you see the reduce attribute requirement mod those pieces are easier to roll typically off color rolls.

I was wondering if i put quality in my reduced mana gem coyld u achieve that with a gem lvl 17 with 6% quality?(wich i think is the same as a lvl 20 no Q? If i am w4ong at lvl 17 or 18 how much quality will i need to achieve all my auras

Edit: nvm it mana cost not mana reserved
?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jan 5, 2014, 12:17:04 PM
hey guys!
been playing this build for awhile now and thoroughly enjoying it. i have a question about the lifeleech support on the 6L - is it viable/better to swap for LGOH, considering aps goes up to 6+ with a 6L?
IGN: Taeyeonqtpie / Summonmanygina
"
hwhplx wrote:
hey guys!
been playing this build for awhile now and thoroughly enjoying it. i have a question about the lifeleech support on the 6L - is it viable/better to swap for LGOH, considering aps goes up to 6+ with a 6L?

I asked the same thing. It is fine for big mobs, but once you go one on one with a big boss life leech is much, much better. LGOH will not give enough life back when using against single targets.
What stats should I be expecting at around 70-75? I'm currently lvl 65 with 6.4k ST DPS, capped fire and lightning and 61 cold resists if I use purity of lighting\fire or everything capped with purity of the elements & 3k HP.
"
AnaVite wrote:
What stats should I be expecting at around 70-75? I'm currently lvl 65 with 6.4k ST DPS, capped fire and lightning and 61 cold resists if I use purity of lighting\fire or everything capped with purity of the elements & 3k HP.

That's pretty good so far. Life might be a little low. Aim for around 4k by lvl 80. Don't worry too much about cold res cap. 61 is fine especially with Alpha's Howl freeze/chill reduction. Not alot of damage out there that's cold and in need of res cap.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Last edited by Mathil on Jan 5, 2014, 8:32:29 PM
yea, I'm missing about 100 percent in maximum health nodes. I have health on all of my gear except for amulet so I think 4k is do-able at 80. Btw, did you have any troubles with dominus at a lower level? I was killed him at lvl 64 but died to his first form like 3-4 times. His 2nd form was pretty easy even though my health dropped a lot throughout the battle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info