Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Think this'll work?

If you get US aura nodes, yep.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
If you get US aura nodes, yep.

Sweet. Picked them up for 3 exalt and corrupted all of my RM gems till I got a 21.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Somewhat, you can view the tree in my thread. Although personally I am leaning towards EB with AA.

Been done before as well before I'm aware but not min-maxed I feel.

Link to your thread?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/994374
Trying to keep positive, but for me this build was all about being relatively cheap for the performance, espcially as I only started PoE a couple of months ago and don;t have lots of currency.

With these changes it seems either a substantial dps loss or a large investment in gear to get back the 5th aura now?
"
covaruk wrote:
Trying to keep positive, but for me this build was all about being relatively cheap for the performance, espcially as I only started PoE a couple of months ago and don;t have lots of currency.

With these changes it seems either a substantial dps loss or a large investment in gear to get back the 5th aura now?

Large investment in gear.
one more great build is dead (and don't tell me that 20-30% dmg loss is ok and we still can live with this). Too bad. This is the first build that i really enjoyed.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
I've calculated the DPS you'll get with the new tree and level 20 auras and it is 11485.

The DPS with level 21 auras is 12136.

Usable, I'd say.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Empowering auras is pretty cute for DPS but best setup for 1.2 imho is still level 22 RM in +1 gloves/shield/boots for all the 5 auras with all the auras nodes.

How can you get a gem to level 22? corrupting it to level 21 and you cant corrupt it another time right?
IGN Nemesis: Molto_Allegro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info