Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I just bought a lightning coil, alphas howl, Anger and Wrath a few days ago. God Dammit.

Oh well, onto a different build.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
From where did you get the information about the Aura Nerfs? Please let me know.
So buzzsaw is no longer viable? What build would be good to re-roll my buzzsaw scion, lvl 87?

Gear
Spoiler
Read patch notes.

Build lost 24% damage and 1 aura. Make your own judgement.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I can't find the patch notes :(

Edit: Found them :)
Last edited by FireSword5 on Aug 19, 2014, 4:45:33 PM
Is normal Atziri still viable?

I hope this build can still run Atziri, probably not Uber-Atziri with such a dps loss, yet hopefully regular Atziri is still viable? I have not solo killed her yet and have been working very hard to reach that goal. Now, on the thresh hold of doing so the patch wipes out 20-24% dps.

I just hope some of my gear does not loose all of its value. Luckily most was self found, yet I bough a ring with nice elemental damage.

*Note to self* build of the week = GGG likes your powerful build and will nerf it come next patch. To be nerfed is the highest honor to be bestowed upon a build right? -_-

Anyhow, I love ST and at lvl 86 I am going to reach 90+ for the 1st time on PoE with my lil Scion nerf or no nerf.
🐢
"
Koheleth wrote:
Is normal Atziri still viable?

I hope this build can still run Atziri, probably not Uber-Atziri with such a dps loss, yet hopefully regular Atziri is still viable? I have not solo killed her yet and have been working very hard to reach that goal. Now, on the thresh hold of doing so the patch wipes out 20-24% dps.

I just hope some of my gear does not loose all of its value. Luckily most was self found, yet I bough a ring with nice elemental damage.

*Note to self* build of the week = GGG likes your powerful build and will nerf it come next patch. To be nerfed is the highest honor to be bestowed upon a build right? -_-

Anyhow, I love ST and at lvl 86 I am going to reach 90+ for the 1st time on PoE with my lil Scion nerf or no nerf.

Yes. However, this build could never do Uber Atziri.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hey, Mathil!

Since i´ll be too busy to participate in the upcoming leagues i decided to stay in Standard and try to go for Level 100. I really liked this build and will stick to it, because i really like the high clearspeed.

I went for Acrobatics with my first ever character in PoE. Of course i wasn´t able to make it work back then and so it has become an obsession with me to go for that notable. The rework of the Skilltree has made Acrobatics more accessible, in my opinion and i have come up with a slightly different version of the Ele-Buzzsaw.

I took the oldschool route through the Scion ES cluster and didn´t touch the Scion Life cluster. Would be nice if you could take the time to look over it and respond with what you think.

PoE builder link
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIA7YMILpuNAF4ZjtN-eOsKm-cK73pKfYd2Z6D8xVb61op_K3fXMHxRR42_BbXC7DpCS3jdqDBx1CObtSLq6NYaj_ba-wkZiha_D6tTNWHiJpVVS4w2-_W0OOUZRXyXly9v2RNwu-wYj_rQ0EcG2-e0xWKsnapsjMpKwzrA40tX8bNvnoMJHarhiEZx6rq0DA18V8ko-rEFuNCBr9o6gKQXL_rSHRSPRqcIuJPr7lXWZOfjajbpFm8kqmaeWfPAGqyqfNlyqRo4p4SQVew4d-VX4vAfBLMyiaIAFE3GnhB_DH2Cx02SI_aNfR9BAx4=

Offline Skillcalculator Link
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73rnCgqbeOv8xVb6Z6B314d2fytKfTB81oqNfVFHI_aNv02SBbXC7NQj6Na0xTBxIurb52Ks3aibtUcGnapsjEt4wzoZilM10NA6QspK-wkPq4_6b5722ha_7BiDCfGzGo8DHiaVcLtGcUtXH0Fh4tkTtAzhiMDjVUsvb-q6HaqMNg18_knlGVfJtDgo-vv16-7aOoLHl5e4k4GvDH1FfKcIuNAQf49GsQXGnh0U-tJmnhcvNunAGmTnJKrjapBVVdYWb6eEgKQaOOw4V-J35TKJBLMUTfAfAnGiAFnzrKpyqXzZ

Gear
Spoiler

Well, I was going to buy some decent boots such as Atziri with +1 gem and persist with this build, but prices have just gone insane on them - 18ex?

I don't even have that amount, let alone justify it. Any suggestions of an alternative cheaper route?
"
covaruk wrote:
Well, I was going to buy some decent boots such as Atziri with +1 gem and persist with this build, but prices have just gone insane on them - 18ex?

I don't even have that amount, let alone justify it. Any suggestions of an alternative cheaper route?

Shield with "+1 to level gems" implicit or rare boots with the same mod. Theres also a possibility of capping fire resist with gear alone and running 3x 60% + Purity of Lightning and swapping auras when you encounter reflect/are fighting fire based boss.
Last edited by borek664 on Aug 20, 2014, 4:33:00 AM

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Aug 20, 2014, 6:47:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info