Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Read it again.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I read it as level 22 RM plus the +1 level from the item. So it's 21 RM plus +1 level from the item?
IGN Nemesis: Molto_Allegro
Yep, apologies if that was unclear.
Hey there,

i see the problem with the auras. My question is, why does every one getting resolute technique? i have to admit im not very experienced, but especialy with aoe builds like this, it shouldnt be a prob if not every attack hits (am i wrong.)

Additionaly why does no one get thick skin/ force of nature/ash, frost and storm. If you dont get resolute techniques that shouldnt be a big problem.

best regards
"
DonMushroom wrote:
Hey there,

i see the problem with the auras. My question is, why does every one getting resolute technique? i have to admit im not very experienced, but especialy with aoe builds like this, it shouldnt be a prob if not every attack hits (am i wrong.)

Additionaly why does no one get thick skin/ force of nature/ash, frost and storm. If you dont get resolute techniques that shouldnt be a big problem.

best regards

Because if you don't have RT, your accuracy would be around 75% and you would waste around 25% of your DPS.

How will this build do with the Anger/Wrath nerfs in 1.2? 18% on anger and 24% on wrath.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
How will this build do with the Anger/Wrath nerfs in 1.2? 18% on anger and 24% on wrath.

Check last few pages where I did the maths.
Slightly changing the Tree , being mostly Self-Found I found myself viable until level 72 by stupidly ripping into a boss I should've had not run into at the Museum. Had lots of fun with this build , might use again in the future. Died right in time in Hardcore , 1 day before the New Leagues Patch.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

So dead, basically?
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:

So dead, basically?

Spec lost 24% damage and 1 aura. You make your conclusions from that =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info