Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Jarenga wrote:
@OP : have you tried this build with brightbeak? I think brightbeak provides an extremely cheap alternative that can also work. I'm brightbeaking with ~ 9.5k dps. lost about 1.2k dps from my double ele foil. what i'm trying to say is that brightbeak can do work for poor people. maybe someone suggested that before in the 350+ pages here.

I did Brightbeak sometimes at the start but as soon as you get 50 alts together and a Foil from Docks you easily beat it :)

Same foil > bright beak all day long. Plus if you are going to use %physical dmg leech going to need some base physical.
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi
"
xstylenx wrote:
Plus if you are going to use %physical dmg leech going to need some base physical.

Aaaaah..... pls no....
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
xstylenx wrote:
Plus if you are going to use %physical dmg leech going to need some base physical.

Aaaaah..... pls no....

Meh I use life leech w/BM gem current weapon
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi
Hi!

After a few months break, I return to the game I had already tested this extra build and I have to come back: p

Having deleted my Scion, so I went on my shadow. currently level 77, so good!

I have some questions =)

On my weapon, I guess elem rolls are bad?

On my chest, I had not resist the cold, the first time, I got the cold resist.

Is it still possible to craft and to add the eva? I do not know the principle of prefix / suffix.

Thank you in advance

My gear:

Spoiler

still a lot to improve, belt, rings, boots ... It will come with time ... I hope!
"
vick666 wrote:
Hi!

After a few months break, I return to the game I had already tested this extra build and I have to come back: p

Having deleted my Scion, so I went on my shadow. currently level 77, so good!

I have some questions =)

On my weapon, I guess elem rolls are bad?

On my chest, I had not resist the cold, the first time, I got the cold resist.

Is it still possible to craft and to add the eva? I do not know the principle of prefix / suffix.

Thank you in advance

My gear:

Spoiler

still a lot to improve, belt, rings, boots ... It will come with time ... I hope!

Elem rolls are average, nothing special.

Yes, can still exalt flat evasion or hybrid.
could you guys help me pc this?
im not very good at it..

also how should I go about pursuing the BiS weapon for this build? Im guessing flat fire, flat light, WED and speed? dex would save me a point, I think, but overall 50 str would be better, right? if only for extra life.

so mirror worthy foil would be like

t1 WED (unleashed?)
t1 fire (cremating)
t1 lightning (electrocuting)
t1 speed (of celebration)
but what else?

Thank you for the clarification :)

We expect the future of some eternals purchase :/
"
Absolutista wrote:
could you guys help me pc this?
im not very good at it..

also how should I go about pursuing the BiS weapon for this build? Im guessing flat fire, flat light, WED and speed? dex would save me a point, I think, but overall 50 str would be better, right? if only for extra life.

so mirror worthy foil would be like

t1 WED (unleashed?)
t1 fire (cremating)
t1 lightning (electrocuting)
t1 speed (of celebration)
but what else?

264 ele, max APS - go on xyz like this ->

http://poe.xyz.is/search/ehohotoketewok

Don't consider mirror-worthy foils, if you have a mirror just buy a Shavs ^.^ Essentially those are the rolls but the suffixes are fairly useless for DPS, best thing would probably be a STR roll and Chaos Res.
"
vick666 wrote:
Thank you for the clarification :)

We expect the future of some eternals purchase :/

I wouldn't eternal that - that's just a yolo exalt.
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Don't consider mirror-worthy foils, if you have a mirror just buy a Shavs ^.^ Essentially those are the rolls but the suffixes are fairly useless for DPS, best thing would probably be a STR roll and Chaos Res.

Still nice to know though. Its theoretically possible to find a mirror worthy one through a drop, haha.
Last edited by Absolutista on Jul 30, 2014, 11:26:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info