Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
kasub wrote:
"
PCPTornado wrote:
Hello,

I'm currently 88 Scion in the 1month, I've upgraded pretty much all I can for now but still I'm unable to crack 13-14k DPS. I got Q gems, I got a 6L coil, I got 15% attack speed gloves, I got 28-30 WED on rings/amu/belt.

I'm sitting at 12.8k... no idea what I'm missing? or is that normal?

Scion, my tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswx9DkgQfxGWFE0XLxmFGYoaOBpsGo8c3B2qI_YkPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy2DL28yiTbpOyg8jkZxSVFKfVM1VUtVxlXWVvpXyVfiWfNaSFptYENirGTnZp5noG1sbXtuPW-ecLtyqXflfNl9dX_GgKSDCYbRh3aPRpBVkyeXBpu1naqdrqIApwinXKeErKq0DLQ4tUi4k7vjwBrDOsSixp7KSs9l0NDTftad1tHZE-GI42rlGeq66-7sOO4O73rv8PAf89322vrS-wn79fzF_ro=

My gear:

Better foil(higher elemental DPS or WED) and higher level wrath/anger is all you need. People with higher DPS will tend to be a higher level with more offensive nodes. Getting perfect WED gear, IAS/elemental rolls on ring/ammy, empower with auras are the alternative ways of increasing DPS.

This is my gear that reaches 16k DPS. Can still go bit further if jewels were upgraded/sword divined to 30 WED. Have not touched since ambush.
Spoiler

Edit: Just noticed you didn't corrupt your anger/wrath. Do so immediately! Pretty much no real negative result. Level 19s are rare and temporary. I would level multiple auras in my offslot weapons till I got my own 21.

Hi, thanks for the input. Yeah, small details seems to be what its all about now. Yeah, I'll corrupt those 2. Getting RRRB on an Alpha's Howl seem a bit hard tho no? :) We'll see if I got time in the 1month to make some significant upgrades, at least now I know that I didn't miss anything.
"
Getting RRRB on an Alpha's Howl seem a bit hard tho no? :)

Only need 3 off colors, don't even bother trying for 4. I bought mine already like that since I wasted 1k+ chromes without ever getting 4 off colors.

4 off colors are only necessary if PoL or PoF reach level 21. Their level 23 version allows for more max res(currently get +9 max lightning res instead of 7).
Last edited by kasub on Jul 30, 2014, 3:57:38 PM
Anyone is scared about their buzzsaw after the new skill tree was posted + anger and wrath alternative skills were announced? Bcause i am...
Don't be... You get a free passive tree reset :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
SamoWareZ wrote:
Anyone is scared about their buzzsaw after the new skill tree was posted + anger and wrath alternative skills were announced? Bcause i am...

If it really gets affected, just respec, shadow is good for alot of builds :)
Would you use a corrupted lazhwar with additional curse instead of a standard ele buzzsaw amu?

I lose some dps but double cursed enemies take much more damage. The downside is, that having to curse all the time is annoying.

How would you rate the additional spell block with that low block chance?
"
mogel_ogel wrote:
Would you use a corrupted lazhwar with additional curse instead of a standard ele buzzsaw amu?

I lose some dps but double cursed enemies take much more damage. The downside is, that having to curse all the time is annoying.

How would you rate the additional spell block with that low block chance?

For how would you rate it - useless on it's own but it's on the same level as the boots, if you use them together you can get something meaningful - same as Phase on it's own.

Double curse isn't needed in any form so it would be far better to get +1 max res or equivalent.
Hi guys!
I am a level 87 duellist and running this build. I am quite satisfied and running high level maps but face some problems with some bosses.
As I would like to make Atziri runs, I would be so glad to receive feedback and advice to improve the build in terms of dps/survivability.
I am actually ~4500 life and #8k dps with Spectral throw with LMP and 75% resists.
Small comment: I keep these gloves with no speed bonus because I need the accuracy bonus until I change to resolute technique.

My gear:

Spoiler

My passive tree:

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAnEEswW1DH0QfxRNFSAXHRcvGYYZihm0GjIaOBqPHRQdqiP2JLAmlSj6Kk0s6S2DMHEwfDKJNuk6QjyORnFKfUt4UUdTNVVLVcZV1lb6V8lX4lpIZp5noG1sbXtvnnB9dEF313flfyuApIMJhtGHdo19jX6Nv49GkFWXBpstm7WiAKcIp4Splap_qrisR7QMtUi3triTvqfAGsKOwzrEosaexqLKSsrTzZjPZdDQ1CPWit0N3UbdqOGI42rquuss6-7sOO4O7_D22vih-tL7CfzF

Last edited by hubdelafonk on Aug 1, 2014, 5:18:54 AM
"
hubdelafonk wrote:
Hi guys!
I am a level 87 duellist and running this build. I am quite satisfied and running high level maps but face some problems with some bosses.
As I would like to make Atziri runs, I would be so glad to receive feedback and advice to improve the build in terms of dps/survivability.
I am actually ~4500 life and #8k dps with Spectral throw with LMP and 75% resists.
Small comment: I keep these gloves with no speed bonus because I need the accuracy bonus until I change to resolute technique.

My gear:

Spoiler

My passive tree:

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAnEEswW1DH0QfxRNFSAXHRcvGYYZihm0GjIaOBqPHRQdqiP2JLAmlSj6Kk0s6S2DMHEwfDKJNuk6QjyORnFKfUt4UUdTNVVLVcZV1lb6V8lX4lpIZp5noG1sbXtvnnB9dEF313flfyuApIMJhtGHdo19jX6Nv49GkFWXBpstm7WiAKcIp4Splap_qrisR7QMtUi3triTvqfAGsKOwzrEosaexqLKSsrTzZjPZdDQ1CPWit0N3UbdqOGI42rquuss6-7sOO4O7_D22vih-tL7CfzF

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQABLMMfRB_Fx0XLxmKGjgajx2qI_YksCaVKPos6S2DMok26TyORnFKfVM1VUtV1lb6V8lX4lpIZp5noG1sbXtvnnflgKSDCYbRh3aNfpBVlwabLZu1pwinhLQMtUi3triTvqfAGsM6xKLGnspKzZjdDeGI42rquuvu7DjuDu_w9tr60vsJ_MXSTcAP1e1qkxRNogBZ86yqcql82Z2uGmzz3RmFJKqTJxzcf8YRlnC72RMvbyepWm0kPKdcSVG74_668B8i6ujWzeoFtdQjGbTK0-960359dQ==

Spec like this, run the purities and you can do her.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 1, 2014, 5:26:39 AM
Has anyone tried IC + CWDT setup with Echo gem? I've heard it doubles the duration of IC making trio bosses in Apex a joke.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info