Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
chosk80 wrote:
"
tMShubar wrote:
How are people getting 5 attack speed?

I have gone all the attack speed nodes, have a 2.09 foil and 12% on gloves and only sitting on 4.15. Also have quality gems.

Currently sitting on 14k damage.

Did you follow the tree that OP posted and do you have at least a lvl 17 haste gem ?

I am at 5.56 APS with a 2.16 Foil and 5.29 with the current corsair that I am wielding.

Please go to eternal lab and turn on all your auras including haste and check your APS again.

That's with 6L I guess? I don't think it's possible with 5L cause I am lvl 83 and have all the attack speed and aura effect nodes from tree, lvl 20 haste on alphas (so lvl 22), 2.11 foil and 13% atk speed on gloves, also quality 20 ST and LMP which give 10% atk speed each and I'm at 4.46 aps.
Lol, found out why, was looking at my auto attack. Spectral throw is 5.71. Yes, it is with a six link coil.
"
Zginc wrote:
I made this build with my previously failed Duelist and while it spends slightly more points, it's doing really well.

When would you suggest I can try the Apex of Sacrifice? I'm level 75 right now with 3.5k hp and 4.6k dps with auras.

You will need minimal 10k dps and at least 5k life to try apex i supposed
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
"
MuFeR wrote:
"
chosk80 wrote:
"
tMShubar wrote:
How are people getting 5 attack speed?

I have gone all the attack speed nodes, have a 2.09 foil and 12% on gloves and only sitting on 4.15. Also have quality gems.

Currently sitting on 14k damage.

Did you follow the tree that OP posted and do you have at least a lvl 17 haste gem ?

I am at 5.56 APS with a 2.16 Foil and 5.29 with the current corsair that I am wielding.

Please go to eternal lab and turn on all your auras including haste and check your APS again.

That's with 6L I guess? I don't think it's possible with 5L cause I am lvl 83 and have all the attack speed and aura effect nodes from tree, lvl 20 haste on alphas (so lvl 22), 2.11 foil and 13% atk speed on gloves, also quality 20 ST and LMP which give 10% atk speed each and I'm at 4.46 aps.

6 linked is an absolute must to make this work smoothly, 5 linked is just meh....

And 6 linked isn't expensive either. get a Tubala.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
I am level 74 and i have 6363 dps, 3900 life. No q gems. With tabula i have 8200. Your problem perhaps are the rings and amulet...

Its true that ggg will nerf this build?
Would acrobatics or IR fit into this build? And which one would be better (if any)? I am looking to spend points after getting all the auras nodes. Also, would saffell's frame be good?
"
MaptSoul wrote:
Would acrobatics or IR fit into this build? And which one would be better (if any)? I am looking to spend points after getting all the auras nodes. Also, would saffell's frame be good?

Acro. IR is terrible in terms of playability.

Saffells only for spell-caster bosses. It's terrible in normal mapping.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Radix33 wrote:
I am level 74 and i have 6363 dps, 3900 life. No q gems. With tabula i have 8200. Your problem perhaps are the rings and amulet...

Its true that ggg will nerf this build?

Why would GGG nerf this build seriously.

It doesn't abuse anything.

Regards
People are worried because examine the skill tree of this build. And then examine the skill tree of low-life, it's practically the same except one uses crit and ES, the other is life and RT.

People are worried that the backlash of the supposed "low-life nerf" is gunna hit this build as well.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Just noticed that In the passive tree on the bottom right close to "point black" there are 3 x 8% ele dmg passives picked. Wouldn't it be better instead to pick the 3 x 8% projectile dmg passives at the ranger start since they would give the same increase to ele dmg but also increase the tiny phys dmg we got? Or it's not calculated the same way?
Last edited by MuFeR on Jul 29, 2014, 11:59:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info