Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
"
Rings

1 Top Tier Fire Dmg or Lightning Dmg
With 34 Ele Dmg and above

1 Top Tier Lightning Dmg or Fire Dmg
With 34 Ele Dmg and above.

Can get IAS on rings too.

You underestimate how much that would cost -> suffice to say, you'd be better off buying Shavs, mirroring Wrath Fang, getting CoE and Acuities and going low-life and you'd still save some money.

That is to hit ridculous dps you don' need ridiculous dps

just anywhere between 8 to 14k will do

This is no doubt the cheapest build ever to be honest.

And to be honest, Wrath Fang and coe and acuities plus 6 link sharvonnes would have cost a grand total of about 250 plus exalts at least.

I highly doubt even with top tier mods that i mentioned above it will cost more than 250 exalts.
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
Last edited by chosk80 on Jul 28, 2014, 2:33:45 AM
"
chosk80 wrote:

I highly doubt even with top tier mods that i mentioned above it will cost more than 250 exalts.

You've never rolled rings then. It will cost at least 10 times that.

Put it this way - Flubby was lucky to finish his ele ring in 300 eternals. Lucky. T1 Lit Dmg is as rare as Glyphic or Tyrannical.

Have a lil look here ->

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/User:Chriskang/Sandbox/ItemAffixSpawnRates/Ring

Top WED + Lit Dmg has never existed on a mirror worthy ring until Foe Eye.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 28, 2014, 3:31:59 AM
@OP : have you tried this build with brightbeak? I think brightbeak provides an extremely cheap alternative that can also work. I'm brightbeaking with ~ 9.5k dps. lost about 1.2k dps from my double ele foil. what i'm trying to say is that brightbeak can do work for poor people. maybe someone suggested that before in the 350+ pages here.
IGN: Jarengax
"
Jarenga wrote:
@OP : have you tried this build with brightbeak? I think brightbeak provides an extremely cheap alternative that can also work. I'm brightbeaking with ~ 9.5k dps. lost about 1.2k dps from my double ele foil. what i'm trying to say is that brightbeak can do work for poor people. maybe someone suggested that before in the 350+ pages here.

I did Brightbeak sometimes at the start but as soon as you get 50 alts together and a Foil from Docks you easily beat it :)
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Jarenga wrote:

I did Brightbeak sometimes at the start but as soon as you get 50 alts together and a Foil from Docks you easily beat it :)

Alright cool!
IGN: Jarengax
"
chosk80 wrote:

anger and wrath Gems corrupted at level 21

Then you can probably hit 20k dps

U probably need lightning coil to do that as well because the armor gives a little lightning dmg.

How about disable purity and link 21lvl anger&wrath with empower?
"
POEhavshiy wrote:
"
chosk80 wrote:

anger and wrath Gems corrupted at level 21

Then you can probably hit 20k dps

U probably need lightning coil to do that as well because the armor gives a little lightning dmg.

How about disable purity and link 21lvl anger&wrath with empower?

Then you can go ~25k, but you fully acknowledge you'll die to reflect.
Just added an attempted video based guide for the basics/leveling process. Most of you won't need it as it was designed for newer people.

Guide
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
I made this build with my previously failed Duelist and while it spends slightly more points, it's doing really well.

When would you suggest I can try the Apex of Sacrifice? I'm level 75 right now with 3.5k hp and 4.6k dps with auras.
IGN - Zginc
"
Zginc wrote:
When would you suggest I can try the Apex of Sacrifice? I'm level 75 right now with 3.5k hp and 4.6k dps with auras.

4,8-5k HP, 8k dps imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info