Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Would a claw work if it had an elemental bonus?

Yup, kolp did it with some success, he broke 20k with a level 4 empower in his Alpha's.

It's doable, but I strongly recommend sticking to Mathil's guide and the many suggestions from Chungadragon, Kasub, etc.

My variation of this build requires insane amounts of mana regen and other min/max gear that 95% of the population can't afford. The only reason you'd ever want to use claws is if you want to go LGoH anyway.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Are elemental auras getting a nerf in patch 1.2??? If so, is this build not viable?
"
IMKR wrote:
Are elemental auras getting a nerf in patch 1.2??? If so, is this build not viable?

Can confirm that 1.2 will completely trash this build and make it unable to kill mobs in a1n.

Spoiler
rofl relax, people in general discussion are usually butthurt about auras and spread baseless rumors, no-one knows whats getting nerfed or buffed - just speculation. you want to do the spec, just do it
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 23, 2014, 4:35:47 AM
If you're scared of changes then just wait for 1.2 before embarking into such a popular build.

I don't personally see auras changing as much as some people on the forums will lead you to believe.
Here's the point I would make. Lets assume for a moment that ggg annilates buzzsaws completely. What have you invested and lost? A scion/shadow with life, as, and skill point as bandit choices, which is great for a lot of builds (assuming they hand out a respec). An alphas howl, great with other builds unless auras are made completely useless, a lightning coil, great for other builds, wed life rings and belts, great for other builds. There's no real reason not to invest in the build if you want to make it and are scared they are going to nerf it out of the game, since everything you get transfers to other builds so well.
Last edited by czartaylor on Jul 23, 2014, 6:16:20 AM
Hello, can i play this build without seraph st effect? Just with normal ST. Will be still good or i lose something
Last edited by krrystian on Jul 23, 2014, 2:36:25 PM
"
krrystian wrote:
Hello, can i play this build without seraph st effect? Just with normal ST

nope sry, only allowed to use the build if you have seraph ST effect
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
krrystian wrote:
Hello, can i play this build without seraph st effect? Just with normal ST. Will be still good or i lose something

The weapon effect is just to make the skill cool, rather than long thin swords flying all over the place, u sure can play this build without that effect!
"
AgentTrack wrote:
"
krrystian wrote:

The weapon effect is just to make the skill cool, rather than long thin swords flying all over the place, u sure can play this build without that effect!

heresy....
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
AgentTrack wrote:
"
krrystian wrote:

come on man don't lie to the poor guy

you know full well that the MTX is needed for the build to work effectively
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info