Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

What's the formula to calculate the EDPS / PDPS on your weapon? And is there a site / program to do that for you? Thanks
"
Biskos wrote:
What's the formula to calculate the EDPS / PDPS on your weapon? And is there a site / program to do that for you? Thanks

add up all the ele dps on ur foil (minimum and maximum), divide by 2, multiply by attacks per second

there's a ahk script that does it on keybind
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Is Atziri doable with 32% Dodge(no acrobatics) / 5k hp / 13.750 ST / res-> 84/77/84 /// no coil //?
Last edited by Biskos on Jul 19, 2014, 2:01:51 PM
Hey was wondering what's an effective Cast when Damage Taken setup for this build? Would really appreciate it.
"
alkorith wrote:
Hey was wondering what's an effective Cast when Damage Taken setup for this build? Would really appreciate it.

EC + IC + duration is a pretty typical setup. Could also go for something like EC + IC + skellies or enfeeble.

I personally like a higher level setup with devouring totem since I feel like the leechrate is lacking at times.

I personally didn't care for a cwdt setup till I started farming atziri regularly. I prioritized a fully linked vaal cyclone for a while but now just use vaal haste with duration.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 19, 2014, 3:41:00 PM
Are there any ways to run this biuld? I mean any other skills,for variety. I tried frezy|split arrow(runs very well), what can be tried else?
IGN: Javana
"
Orlog wrote:
Are there any ways to run this biuld? I mean any other skills,for variety. I tried frezy|split arrow(runs very well), what can be tried else?

Molten strike with point blank is a much higher DPS version but it has less range which means worse survivability/clearspeed. It's great with LoH compared to ST though.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 19, 2014, 3:43:52 PM
How do you deal w/ ele reflect on this build? is the LL gem enough to out leech it usually? I personally play one of those retarded low life spec throw w/ acuities and mad crit so nothing is an issue.

Do you just carry topaz + ruby flask for reflect mobs?

I'm likely gonna use this tree, or something close depending on how they change it for the next league as it seems like cheap gear wise and able to do maps still.
Last edited by Riverside66 on Jul 20, 2014, 12:33:24 AM
Am really enjoying it so far! not having too many problems either! ty!
What flasks are most beneficial on this build?

I usually use 3 Instant heals, Granite, and a Curse Immune Quicksilver.
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info