Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
AgentTrack wrote:
"
krrystian wrote:
Hello, can i play this build without seraph st effect? Just with normal ST. Will be still good or i lose something

The weapon effect is just to make the skill cool, rather than long thin swords flying all over the place, u sure can play this build without that effect!

come on man don't lie to the poor guy

you know full well that the MTX is needed for the build to work effectively

Well ok I guess :)
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
AgentTrack wrote:
"
krrystian wrote:
Hello, can i play this build without seraph st effect? Just with normal ST. Will be still good or i lose something

The weapon effect is just to make the skill cool, rather than long thin swords flying all over the place, u sure can play this build without that effect!

come on man don't lie to the poor guy

you know full well that the MTX is needed for the build to work effectively

Its just an ongoing joke. Its mentioned in the build of the week video aswell. To be called a buzzsaw you need the mtx because thats where the name comes from in the first place. But that doesnt mean you cant do pretty much the same with regular white st.
Evasion based.. so is grace an option instead of PoF times?
Creator
"
sSasori wrote:

No, grace will increase ur evasion rate, but Pof/pol will helps you to prevent taking too much ele reflect dmg, sure you can run grace but it's not recommended,
"
AgentTrack wrote:
"
sSasori wrote:

No, grace will increase ur evasion rate, but Pof/pol will helps you to prevent taking too much ele reflect dmg, sure you can run grace but it's not recommended,

can always swap each out for each area
but yea cant use it anyways even with max RM
Creator
"
sSasori wrote:

If you struggle with physical damage you can run Grace over Haste but Haste is the endgame.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
finally convinced to do elebuzzsaw
is this build getting nerfed with change to auras?
Hi ,
does this sword be suitable for this build even if pure phisical?

Thank you
Andrea
Is here anyone who could make a list of the spells he uses?

For example: ST-X-X-X-X-X

I think he does not mention this clearly or I am just retarded and cannot see it. If so: My apologies.

Greetings
"
Denzo626262 wrote:
Is here anyone who could make a list of the spells he uses?

For example: ST-X-X-X-X-X

I think he does not mention this clearly or I am just retarded and cannot see it. If so: My apologies.

Greetings

Hi Denzo,

You just have to check one of his two "my gear on" links to see the gems set-up.
(note : there are some difference in the set-ups depending on softcore/hardcore, if I remember well)

Here :

"
Mathil wrote:

My gear on Domination (scion lvl 96):
Spoiler

My gear on Ambush (shadow lvl 93):
Spoiler

Hope it helps.
Last edited by Atori on Jul 24, 2014, 4:57:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type