Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

How are people leveling this build up? Are you actually using Spectral Throw the entire way, or do you do the typical Searing Bond thing?

"
Is this good enough to start a buzzsaw build, or should I aim for a higher aps foil?

Is anyone interested in buying it?

I do fine with:

Been trying craft 1st tier as foils, all ended having low ele dmg and wasted lots of alts. Been trying buying high as foil, but seem hard aswell :S
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
Hello, i have a lvl 85 scion on standard with a full respec. and about 4 to 5 pure currency
Here is my gear
Spoiler

How much money would it take to get the proper gear for this build if i sell some of mine as well?
Steam- squurellkiller
IGN- Sir_Loots (Standard)
Last edited by squurellkiller on May 17, 2014, 12:37:48 PM
"
VixTrader wrote:
How are people leveling this build up? Are you actually using Spectral Throw the entire way, or do you do the typical Searing Bond thing?

I leveled as 2h spectral throw until i got a good fast weapon and could run anger/ wrath/ haste.
I think i switched somewhere at the end of Merc act 3.

I feel like 2h clears faster until you can run multiple auras and cast Spectral Throw using Blood Magic.
I used an Oro's Sacrifice I got cheap for a while too that was fun.

"
Hello, i have a lvl 85 scion on standard with a full respec. and about 4 to 5 pure currency

How much money would it take to get the proper gear for this build if i sell some of mine as well?

I paid about 4 ex for Alphas Howl, 1.6 ex for my weapon, 1.5 ex for Lightning coil. Everything else I found or paid a few chaos for and I do just under 10k dps. Your amulet is probably as good or better than mine. I feel like you can easily do this build for 8 - 10 exalts and get very good results.
Idk what kind of dps you are doing on a 2h throw setup tho because your axe is pretty decent phys roll and probably does good damage with Hatred etc.
Last edited by ShirosLullaby on May 17, 2014, 1:21:20 PM
"
VixTrader wrote:

I Leveled all the way thur to act2 merci with tabby, just got to level 60 for most of my gear to wear, n using spectral throw all the way. was kina tough till i could use bm. was a mana issue.
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
ShirosLullaby wrote:
"
VixTrader wrote:

I leveled as 2h spectral throw until i got a good fast weapon and could run anger/ wrath/ haste.
I think i switched somewhere at the end of Merc act 3.

I feel like 2h clears faster until you can run multiple auras and cast Spectral Throw using Blood Magic.
I used an Oro's Sacrifice I got cheap for a while too that was fun.

"

I paid about 4 ex for Alphas Howl, 1.6 ex for my weapon, 1.5 ex for Lightning coil. Everything else I found or paid a few chaos for and I do just under 10k dps. Your amulet is probably as good or better than mine. I feel like you can easily do this build for 8 - 10 exalts and get very good results.
Idk what kind of dps you are doing on a 2h throw setup tho because your axe is pretty decent phys roll and probably does good damage with Hatred etc.

Im actually going to get a shield and one hand, i used to use this 2 hand build.
Steam- squurellkiller
IGN- Sir_Loots (Standard)
"

a 6link lighting coil at this moment is like 40-50 exalt.. was your's 1 socket n you had to 6 socket n link it too?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"

a 6link lighting coil at this moment is like 40-50 exalt.. was your's 1 socket n you had to 6 socket n link it too?

lc 6link is only 20 exalted on standard.
"
lc 6link is only 20 exalted on standard

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/922188

i guess i see things others dont maybe just saying, n this is standard
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Why isn't static blows included in this build? It's only two points away.
Can someone with knowledge explain this please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info