Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Attempted Atziri runs tonight with 5k life and just over 9k dps.
First two bosses were easy but started lagging/ desynching really bad and couldnt get out of Atziris flameblasts.

I also had a lot of trouble during her split phase.
I couldnt bring her back into the next phase before I took a ton of damage. Hardest part imo.
If anyone has any tips on this phase it would be greatly appreciated!

I'm going to level up to maybe 90, get all gems to 20/20 and try again on a weeknight, hopefully less people on/ less desynch maybe than a Friday night.
Last edited by ShirosLullaby on May 17, 2014, 1:45:44 AM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Dudldude wrote:
What about Static Blows and + 10% to shock next to it? It would boost this build quite a lot.

from the OP: (you may have read it and just asked anyways, I don't know obv)

Mathil! I want to shock everything and I read what static blows does and I think it is good and I want to use it and why shouldn't I use it and tell me how to use it.

Spoiler
Whoa now, slow your roll. I've tried static blows and I found almost no difference when it matters. See how it works is when shocking something it gets shocked for a duration based on how much lightning damage you do as a percentage of their health. So if for example you take a swing at piety and deal 1% of her hp in damage and your chance to shock procs, you will shock her for roughly 0 time meaning your next hit won't gain any benefit from a shock stack. If however you swing at a white monster, deal 50% damage and your chance to shock procs you will shock him for infinite time. The problem with that is the monsters you are shocking are already taking a huge amount of damage from you and don't need to be shocked, it is therefor wasted on them. The places were you need the shock stacks are the high hp monsters which don't want to get shocked. Since our damage is so steady and regular you won't ever be shocking high hp monsters for any real amount of time. Skip these passives.

Edit: Yes, Kasub is correct.

can't confirm that. i am currently running a lvl 76 ranger and doing up to lvl 73 maps while my lightening damge is very low (around 30 - 1000). Wrath is not even on lvl 20 (currently lvl 17) and i can shock almost everything except map bosses. In addition to static blows i use conductivity that gives an extra 10% to shock. In combination of the very fast attack speed you don't need a long shock duration (because of 30 % shock chance) the clear speed doubled since i am running statc blows. With the lightening damge (50 - 2000) OP does i am sure it will work in higher maps too. anyways, for leveling up i can recommend it.
insane in the membrane
Need some help before I mess this things up.

I want to ask if I am going right and my DPS is good according to my level ?

Right now I have 5219.7 DPS(With Wrath + Anger + Haste) and 2975 Life.

Here's are my Gears I am currently using :
Spoiler

And here is my Current Tree @ Level 72 Scion.

Also I am doing little bit MF thats why using aurseize. Also Lioneye Remorse for defense(bought for 1c).
I have a lghtning coil which I am trying to 5L once its 5L I will equip that.
Guys its that posible to run 5 auras in this build ? i usea alphas wit wrat,anger,reduced 20 lvl and haste and i stil cant run in 5 aura how to do that ?
"
ShirosLullaby wrote:
Attempted Atziri runs tonight with 5k life and just over 9k dps.
First two bosses were easy but started lagging/ desynching really bad and couldnt get out of Atziris flameblasts.

I also had a lot of trouble during her split phase.
I couldnt bring her back into the next phase before I took a ton of damage. Hardest part imo.
If anyone has any tips on this phase it would be greatly appreciated!

I'm going to level up to maybe 90, get all gems to 20/20 and try again on a weeknight, hopefully less people on/ less desynch maybe than a Friday night.

I did my second run yesterday after upgrading some gears and had 0 deaths although I had one really close call where I was running around like a headless monkey with about 200 HP during her 4 clone phase. Mathil was perfectly right that this is a skill based encounter.

I really recommend getting Saffell for Atziri fight. With 5,2k HP and Saffell as a shield I'm at 89% fire and lightning resists and can easily facetank 2 clones at a time without need of popping flasks. If you're having troubles in that phase try to locate and stand in such a way that only Flameblast clone 'sees' you. It's fairly easy cause reflect clone does nothing except for standing still and the storm calling one casts spell regardless of your position. If you can't do it your best way is to hit two clones at once, spear throwing and Flameblast, and popping Topaz Flask if any storm call happens to target you.
Last edited by borek664 on May 17, 2014, 6:23:06 AM
Would you exalt this?

"
Shecutor wrote:
Guys its that posible to run 5 auras in this build ? i usea alphas wit wrat,anger,reduced 20 lvl and haste and i stil cant run in 5 aura how to do that ?

Remember - we run 3 60% and 2 40%.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
cloudscraper wrote:
Would you exalt this?

Nope. Low ele, low light, wtf is that cold lol :D Plus, exalting rings never really works out :D
"
Serious_Guy wrote:
Need some help before I mess this things up.

I want to ask if I am going right and my DPS is good according to my level ?

Right now I have 5219.7 DPS(With Wrath + Anger + Haste) and 2975 Life.

Here's are my Gears I am currently using :
Spoiler

And here is my Current Tree @ Level 72 Scion.

Also I am doing little bit MF thats why using aurseize. Also Lioneye Remorse for defense(bought for 1c).
I have a lghtning coil which I am trying to 5L once its 5L I will equip that.

Perfectly fine for your budget gear.
Is this good enough to start a buzzsaw build, or should I aim for a higher aps foil?

Is anyone interested in buying it?

GuardianOfValhalla

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info