Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Yes, be on the look out for something faster though. I got a 2.11 APS 150 ele DPs foil to start out with for 3 chaos.
"
Neothin87 wrote:
Yes, be on the look out for something faster though. I got a 2.11 APS 150 ele DPs foil to start out with for 3 chaos.

care to link it?
"
"
No_Recoil wrote:
Just a question, but why is the lvl progression in the Shadow tree >.>, I thought this was supposed to be a Scion Build.

In the OP, Mathil explains that you can start as either a scion, shadow or ranger; and explains the advantages of each race.

Mathil originally developed this build as a scion on Domination, then did shadow on Ambush.

He does show the trees for all 3 races he recommends.
dah crap, my bad I didn't look hard enough ^^; kinda Grazed over it, sry, but thank you for pointing that out :3.

or

spend already 8 jewels,20 chroms, 200 !! fuses on the damn coil, and 5L is the best I just got so far..

should I trade swap the eva chest with a 6L Coil ?

try more fuses?worth it ? a guy here used almost 900 fuses to 6L, thats more than 20ex, i prefer to buy a premade with ~30ex if so..

This involves mainly Apex solo(in mini bosses I feel hard and far less tanky that what I would like - even with 46% evasion (near 60% if run grace)(no Acrobatics) I dont like it , earlier content like 78 Palace dominus seems trivial with the eva chest.

Also i will need to grab one or 2 resist passives at the moment if i swap to the coil.
Life no prob i am around 5500 cause i have in every other slot.
Last edited by Stef_ on Apr 23, 2014, 2:51:41 PM
"
Stef_ wrote:

or

spend already 8 jewels,20 chroms, 200 !! fuses on the damn coil, and 5L is the best I just got so far..

should I trade swap the eva chest with a 6L Coil ?

try more fuses?worth it ? a guy here used almost 900 fuses to 6L, thats more than 20ex, i prefer to buy a premade with ~30ex if so..

This involves mainly Apex solo(in mini bosses I feel hard and far less tanky that what I would like - even with grace on and almost 60% evade(no Acrobatics) I dont like it , earlier content like 78 Palace dominus seems trivial with the eva chest.

Also i will need to grab one or 2 resist passives at the moment if i swap to the coil.

I assume you mean the three bosses since they're the only source of phys damage - play smart and kite and you'll have no problem with the EVA chest, in fact personally, I would go with the EVA chest since you get FA and can kill them faster and attack faster which is much safer imho but I rarely get hit by any of their attacks.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Actually I have never used the 5L coil in practice (so asking for opinions by experienced end game users) , loosing FA sucks and costs me 2.5K dps at the moment , and feels slow.

yeap I mean the 3 bosses, i have some trouble there, guess i ll have to get better and kite more, cause propably the coil want make me facetank them i guess ?
Last edited by Stef_ on Apr 23, 2014, 2:57:00 PM
"
Stef_ wrote:
Actually I have never used the 5L coil in practice, loosing FA sucks and costs me 2.5K dps at the moment , and feels slow.

yeap I mean the 3 bosses, i have some trouble there, guess i ll have to get better and kite more, cause propably the coil want make me facetank them i guess ?

Never facetank them :) Watch Mathil's video, that's perfect example of not getting hit ever by any of the bosses' attacks. I'm too lazy to upload a video :D
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
y ty, last one standing alive gives me a hard time. Guess I had the killing order also wrong ...
Last edited by Stef_ on Apr 23, 2014, 3:01:12 PM
"
Griever114 wrote:
"
Neothin87 wrote:

care to link it?

I got this one for 3 chaos a few weeks back, I'm sure prices have varied by now. Still Using it to this day :) it's not the greatest but, 2.09 & 194 ele dps will last me awhile im sure.

AS> eDPS

But a question I want to ask is:

Is the eDPS bigger bonus or a WeD mod? On a weapon that is.

Thanks
Last edited by OmniMax on Apr 23, 2014, 4:50:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info