Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Gryphyn wrote:
I asked this about 20 pages back, still looking for a response:

In regards to Acrobatics, is it worth investing the points to go all the way to Phase Acrobatics?

The 5 points it takes to gain 10% dodge and 30% spell dodge could be 20 dex and 34" life.

Yep, it could be and imho Phase is not worth it.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Gryphyn wrote:

In regards to Acrobatics, is it worth investing the points to go all the way to Phase Acrobatics?

The 5 points it takes to gain 10% dodge and 30% spell dodge could be 20 dex and 34" life.

Thanks for your response, any other opinions on this before I go ahead with the respec?
"
Gryphyn wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Gryphyn wrote:

Thanks for your response, any other opinions on this before I go ahead with the respec?

I think Phase is very worth it. Spells are dangerous, far more so than attacks.

And you don't replace Life for that, you replace DPS nodes.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 21, 2014, 5:10:06 PM
Each to their own but relying on 30% chance to dodge is very inconsistent and imho not worth it - better be prepared with Ruby and Topaz flasks to ensure damage is reduced not hope for it. It's not like spell block where 75% is pretty much guaranteed to be able to face tank hard hitting spells. This build is malleable and those points could easily go into life.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 21, 2014, 5:17:17 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
korzasa wrote:
Is this Invasion viable? I guess it is right?

Yep, doing it on Invasion atm - ripped to retarded Invasion boss pre-patch, nothing wrong with spec.. the league is just difficult and requires more clever play.

My friend Dev is currently doing this spec on Invasion, level 88 atm.. he's in top 20.

I don't know if this has been answered already in this thread, but did you friend take Acrobatics, Ondar's Guile or IR for Invasion?

Also, I am level 55 at the moment and while I found that clearing rooms with this is great, single target damage is very lacklustre and takes me a while to kill invaders (or i will have to skip most of them).
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Each to their own but relying on 30% chance to dodge is very inconsistent and imho not worth it - better be prepared with Ruby and Topaz flasks to ensure damage is reduced not hope for it. It's not like spell block where 75% is pretty much guaranteed to be able to face tank hard hitting spells. This build is malleable and those points could easily go into life.

^^ This is how I feel about it too. I currently have almost 5k life resists are 82/75/82(still one levels to go of my purity gems and still need a +1 gems boots) and feeling very strong. I am using a lightning coil which also greatly improved my tankyness. I am running 75+ maps with groups and never died since I went over level 80.

Atm at almost 10k DPS and still have 1 level of aura gems to go. Most of my gear my gear has life good resists and WED which greatly improved my DPS. Only my foil can be upgraded to the max rolls(27% AS and cold dmg & fire DMG) but they are pretty expensive. This foil I crafted myself.

Current foil & gear
Spoiler

Last edited by Ruffneck058 on Apr 22, 2014, 6:46:41 AM
When my aura gems reach lvl 20 and I corrupt them, if some of the gems delevel back to 19lvl, can I corrupt it again and try to get it to lvl 21 after I have leveled it back to lvl 20?
Any reason to take 8 WED over 8 projectile damage?
"
ocha wrote:

I don't know if this has been answered already in this thread, but did you friend take Acrobatics, Ondar's Guile or IR for Invasion?

Also, I am level 55 at the moment and while I found that clearing rooms with this is great, single target damage is very lacklustre and takes me a while to kill invaders (or i will have to skip most of them).

He took none of those keystones, the modifications he made to the build was just going for block off the ranger side of the tree and a lil more life. My friend was armour evasion hybrid like Etup last HC league - ripped level 94 a couple weeks ago to desync, nothing you can do :(
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 22, 2014, 11:10:19 AM
"
deiko2 wrote:
When my aura gems reach lvl 20 and I corrupt them, if some of the gems delevel back to 19lvl, can I corrupt it again and try to get it to lvl 21 after I have leveled it back to lvl 20?

Nope.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info