Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
CantripN wrote:
Would using
work for this, you think? Possibly with Lightning Strike, due to the huge increased Elemental Damage and Leech.

Might be able to avoid needing a LL gem (especially if I get the unique Belt with Leech for Lightning), and I'm thinking that since the mana cost is lower, perhaps getting EB and the 2% Mana Leech node?

Going for EB would probably allow me to use AA, as well.

1% life leech won't be enough especially since the leech nerf. Life leech gem is pretty much mandatory imo.
"
Krayken wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
Would using
work for this, you think? Possibly with Lightning Strike, due to the huge increased Elemental Damage and Leech.

Might be able to avoid needing a LL gem (especially if I get the unique Belt with Leech for Lightning), and I'm thinking that since the mana cost is lower, perhaps getting EB and the 2% Mana Leech node?

Going for EB would probably allow me to use AA, as well.

1% life leech won't be enough especially since the leech nerf. Life leech gem is pretty much mandatory imo.

Well, it also has good Physical DPS, so I can get Leech from gear easy. See no need for LL gem with this.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Physical builds don't need leech from gem because they actually spec into phys damage - more phys damage more phys leech, not the same for us. It wouldn't be enough on it's own - like I said before, it will "work" as in be better than a 1.2 APS maul but it will be vastly inferior to a 2.16 APS foil with ele dmg.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 21, 2014, 5:44:17 AM
862 Fusings!

Finally!!!!

Hello everyone,

I just dropped prism Guardian & Alpha Howl (Lucky me) and I'd like to get the game on with my ST that i decided to let asside recently, as those two items will allow me to go many auras, even just the alpha's Howl is a lot strong.

I though have a little problem, i started my build with another build in mind that goes in a completely different position : This one that i currently got ingame, with the base from the Long Range 5 auras Spectral throw. But i find it to be not that effective. I got some nice gear currently and i was thinking i maybe can respec toward a buzzsaw with your help. I can't seem to find a way to easily deviate to a buzzsaw, i got about 17 respec from quests (I think i used one already) and say i'm ready to invest 30 regrets in this character. As you can see from my gear below i got soem nice elements and i think i can make things work.

My current gear

Thanks for your attention.

EDIT : i forgot to say that for rewards i went Oak/Point/point and i am not really willing to respec those as it's quite expensive
Last edited by Marmott on Apr 21, 2014, 11:18:39 AM
"
Marmott wrote:
Hello everyone,

I just dropped prism Guardian & Alpha Howl (Lucky me) and I'd like to get the game on with my ST that i decided to let asside recently, as those two items will allow me to go many auras, even just the alpha's Howl is a lot strong.

I though have a little problem, i started my build with another build in mind that goes in a completely different position : This one that i currently got ingame, with the base from the Long Range 5 auras Spectral throw. But i find it to be not that effective. I got some nice gear currently and i was thinking i maybe can respec toward a buzzsaw with your help. I can't seem to find a way to easily deviate to a buzzsaw, i got about 17 respec from quests (I think i used one already) and say i'm ready to invest 30 regrets in this character. As you can see from my gear below i got soem nice elements and i think i can make things work.

My current gear

Thanks for your attention.

EDIT : i forgot to say that for rewards i went Oak/Point/point and i am not really willing to respec those as it's quite expensive

Basically you're going to have to remove everything in the Duelist tree. It's not going to be cheap - Prism Guardian isn't necessary with this build since we can run 5 Auras on mana which is sufficient and there isn't any Auras that this build really needs other than them.

I saw the long-range build before once and I really don't think that tree is worth following in any way since you gimp life, gimp damage not for much return.
Yeah after trying it ingame i don't find it to be much efficient. The long range isn't that necessary, and i find that it's sometimes more dangerous in linear maps.

I think i'll just reroll, I still got a limbsplit/Geofri/Rigvald/Mightflay to lvl up fastly, and the current character is only lvl 67. Once i reach 64 i'll be able to map, i got a pack of coward trial & maelstrom of chaos that we need to run it'll level up quite fast. Unless someone got a solution to respec that much points. But i don't find it.
hi, i want to know how you decide what to get? i mean-in shadow's area has 3x10% ele dmg, in ranger's area 3x8% proj dmg, also attack speend nodes total 9x3%, also above Point blank skill in ranger's area has 3x8% ele dmg with weapons...also what about Celestrial Walker+next to it 3 ele dmg points or in duelist's area for, also with 3 points in big evasion node you can get 50% inc evasion... ?
i'm still rookie and i'll get few of these skills/bonuses -they are not good enough or you prefer to save points from Resolute Technique or ?
I asked this about 20 pages back, still looking for a response:

In regards to Acrobatics, is it worth investing the points to go all the way to Phase Acrobatics?

The 5 points it takes to gain 10% dodge and 30% spell dodge could be 20 dex and 34" life.
Last edited by Gryphyn on Apr 21, 2014, 1:18:08 PM
"
The_26th_King wrote:
hi, i want to know how you decide what to get? i mean-in shadow's area has 3x10% ele dmg, in ranger's area 3x8% proj dmg, also attack speend nodes total 9x3%, also above Point blank skill in ranger's area has 3x8% ele dmg with weapons...also what about Celestrial Walker+next to it 3 ele dmg points or in duelist's area for, also with 3 points in big evasion node you can get 50% inc evasion... ?
i'm still rookie and i'll get few of these skills/bonuses -they are not good enough or you prefer to save points from Resolute Technique or ?

RT > all that.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info