Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
I decided to finaly post after farming docks for about 3 years I got the levels to equip my Rise of Phoenix.

Here is my current gear and Skill tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtC2EMXxRNFSAY2xmFGmwhYCcvJ9Uo-imlKk0s6S7_NZI8BTwtPfw_J0CgQYdKyEz_TipQUFXGWGNbr18_YEtodG6qdO108XgNeWh674LHgziI8YzPj0aUoJitna6f36IAog-krKcIqBipbq1Kr2y18rc-uJO8n8EExFjFisauxtjNJs9l0NDaYt0N45_r7u8O73zwH_Iv8932SPno_go=
heres is my gear

Spoiler

I have a few little hiccups currently.

I am not having barely any regen left over and I don't understand how you snapshot rf? I used to Snapshot Summoner but this seems really different

Last edited by Reloads on Apr 11, 2014, 1:42:27 AM
Up to level 80 in invasion atm..here's my gear thus far

Spoiler

You weapon swap, cast an aura on blood magic (that's on a redbeak, 40%), then very quickly ruby pot, cast rf. once there's the circle, weapon swap back while continuing to pot (one more charge probs) to get to full hp. If you lose hp in combat, use a ruby flask! They're infinitely stronger than their normal variant. I run optimally a seething, 3 ruby, and a quicksilver with NO anti-burn, as that turns rf off.

Edit: for Reloads as the article one is vague.
Last edited by PhysoniumI on Apr 11, 2014, 9:35:11 AM
"
PhysoniumI wrote:
You weapon swap, cast an aura on blood magic (that's on a redbeak, 40%), then very quickly ruby pot, cast rf. once there's the circle, weapon swap back while continuing to pot (one more charge probs) to get to full hp. If you lose hp in combat, use a ruby flask! They're infinitely stronger than their normal variant. I run optimally a seething, 3 ruby, and a quicksilver with NO anti-burn, as that turns rf off.

Edit: for Reloads as the article one is vague.

A jade or granite is a nice additional flask for some mobs.

Also, be very careful on chaos dmg maps, I almost died snapshotting on a high one. You can level the blood magic in your redbeak, low life is <35% hp so leveling it allows you to have more hp while snapshotting
Last edited by 1mpact on Apr 11, 2014, 9:52:55 AM
You get very little +ev wise. I'd say topaz with shock removal for Dom, either variant or map piety. Topaz, granite, ruby (w/ bleed remove) for atziri map fights. HP is nice for ease of use in lower maps. Really awesome if you hp and ruby, as you get 800+ hp/s.

I'd love to do some party play with other RF ambushers. Last day of school before spring break. Atziri push? I know someone with a kaoms, 6 man rf atziti rape-fest.

Also, pre-kaoms, belly of the beast is a must! I got an unliked 40% hp, 14% all res for 18c. Gives me a lot of hp. Meginord's girdle is better than a nice rare belt with high hp and strength ONLY when you have 4500+ base, aka never.

Edit: About the chaos damage;
Pot hp+ruby. Once you have a lvl 20 bm, you will have 900+ hp available, so you're pretty safe from cDoT maps and potting hp won't be needed.

Also, if you are HP positive normally with rf (even a tiny bit) you CAN do a temp chains 1/2 regen if you abuse the FUCK out of your quicksilver. Did one yesterday, map like den, with those mods. Worst layout to do it with because of long walks (on the beach?).

I'll link my gear in ~6 hours, as I can't do it off my phone.
Last edited by PhysoniumI on Apr 11, 2014, 10:52:20 AM
"
PhysoniumI wrote:
I'd love to do some party play with other RF ambushers. Last day of school before spring break. Atziri push? I know someone with a kaoms, 6 man rf atziti rape-fest.

Burning damage from identical sources do not stack - only the highest applicable damage rate of any type of source is used. You could achieve abnormally high damage uptime with six players, but it will still take an age - mobs will have four times their normal life and party damage output will only be as high as a single player's against any single target. Moreover, Atziri still only drops one unique.
Last edited by SilkTopHat on Apr 11, 2014, 12:49:59 PM
Thanks for that. GGG should do something about it for RF only. That's a pretty major problem. It Denys the ability to group with many RFers.
"
PhysoniumI wrote:
Thanks for that. GGG should do something about it for RF only. That's a pretty major problem. It Denys the ability to group with many RFers.

GGG has expressed interest in enhancing build diversity. While I agree that builds should be "self-compatible" in general, I can see why they have not gone to special lengths to facilitate this.

To offer a counterpoint - I suspect that GGG will not be improving Righteous Fire any time soon. In fact, I suspect that it will be nerfed in the future. Righteous Fire builds defeat some of the most dangerous challenges in the game via their stellar combat mobility and the fact that their offense and defense are both derived from life or energy shield. (I suspect that the latter point is somewhat less of an issue - it could be argued that Iron Will or Iron Grip builds do the same by stacking Strength, though to a much lesser extent.)

Just a thought. I may edit this later and add more.
Hi mate awesome build doing now.. lvl 82 my gear

Spoiler

one question , did you try with this item? using a flask I manage to cast with this

cast RF put helmet + swap weapons , cast pof and put kaoms

I see some improvment but maybe is my feeling, because with flam + ele equi , die to fast :)
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Last edited by PabloCappone on Apr 11, 2014, 9:20:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info