Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
I will rephrase my question. Do I have to snapshot RF once per session, or once per zone?

1x per map
Thanks for the answer. Well, that sucks, but I believe I can live with it. Another question, how big is RF aoe with ~16-17 lvl increased AoE and templar aoe nodes?
Alright I am now almost lvl 83 (10% Away from it)

This is my progress on the build currently...
I went against the build and I didn't want to go completely Cookie cutter.

And So I decided to go with mostly self-casting buffs and offence curses here is the my gear as it stands.

Spoiler

MF Gear That I swap out when killing dom.
Spoiler

If you have any suggestions feel free to add them.
Last edited by Reloads on Apr 15, 2014, 5:30:42 PM
"
adinth wrote:
hi, sorry for semi-hijacking a thread but this is the most active RF thread out there.

i'm using a hybrid build derived from Oro's and another's, using enduring cry and immortal in place of frenzy charges.

my build atm lv81:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAnEEswUtC2EMXwx9EH8SaRRNFSAXHBcvGNsZhRo4GmwhYCSqJLAnLyj6KaUqTSzpLv81kjbpOtg8LT8nQKBBh0p9SshM_04qUFBSr1uvXz9gS2egaHRsFm6qcXl07XTxeA15aHrvfLuApILHgziD24bRh3aI8ZBVlKCYrZ2uogCiD6SspwinhKgYqW6tSq9stfK3PriTvJ_BBMWKxp7Grs0mznHYTdpi3Q3jauOf6-7sOO8O73zwH_Iv89356PrS_Ev8xf4K

Just a note about your build. You spend 6 points to get Athleticism (24% life) when you could just finish off the scion life wheel and grab that life/armour node near Mara start (36% life) for the same points. Hell, you could even grab the Purity of Flesh cluster and the life/armour node for 38% life.

Food for thought in case you weren't going to pick up that Endurance charge.
Just to check, how much regen is typical around 83? I have 701, with auras, no charges. Sound right with the following gear? Should I have more?

Spoiler
What I think is the maximized RF build:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtC2EMXxJpFE0VIBZvFxwXLxjbGYUaOBpsIWAj9iSqJLAnLyfVKPopTymlKk0shSzpLv8yiTWSNuk64T38PydAoEGHROdKfUrITeNOKlBQVcZW-lfiWGNaGlpIW69fP2BLZ6BodGo7bBZuqnF5dO108XgNeWh674CkgseDOIPbhtGHdojxjM-PRpAKkFWUoJitna6euaIAog-krKZXpwinhKgYqW6tSrXytz64k7yfwQTEWMbYzSbOcc9l0NDaYt0N45_kIuvu7DjuDu8O73zv8PAf8i_yRfPd9kj56PrS_Ev8xf4K_o8=

You can get rid of the 2 +1 max resi nodes at Marauder if you like for the AoE nodes in Templar, or the 6% hp / 8% mana nodes near Inner Focus.

Path of the Warrior might be worth taking, not sure.

Two points left over since we help Oak/Kraityn.

336% hp.

This build assumes you won't be going the Endurance Charge route (2 more ECs, 1% hp/s from ECs, some more armor/regen from Duelist area, but a loss of resistances, and a lot of HP). I doubt the EC route is worth it now compared to this one, but maybe the 8% reduced dmg. from all physical sources is worth it, along with the 2% hp/s.
My Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/109915/page/1
Last edited by Synze on Apr 16, 2014, 7:56:04 PM
What should I get first from this build, the regen or the life nodes? At 85 I can sustain the degen already with my auras at max level. so I find it not that of a big deal to loose some 0.4 regen nodes compared to 6% or 8% life nodes. What do you think? I'm also not going for the blood dance.
is there anyone try this build with CI + zealot oath?
"
Hojirozame wrote:

Just a note about your build. You spend 6 points to get Athleticism (24% life) when you could just finish off the scion life wheel and grab that life/armour node near Mara start (36% life) for the same points. Hell, you could even grab the Purity of Flesh cluster and the life/armour node for 38% life.

Food for thought in case you weren't going to pick up that Endurance charge.

thanks for the advice. in hindsight, it was an attempt of following another RF's build through athleticism as a link from below at diamond skin. i will be dropping them in favour of purity of flesh soon! any other levels will be put into life/armour at mara start
Last edited by adinth on Apr 16, 2014, 11:46:23 PM
I still take damage over time with RF up and this gear. Is this normal?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0LYQxfDH0QfxJpFSAWbxccFy8Y2xmFGmwhYCSqJLAnLyfVKPoppSpNLOku_zWSNuk_J0CgQYdKfUrITipQUFXGWGNbr18_YEtnoGh0bBZuqnF5dO108XgNeWh674CkgseD24bRh3aI8Y9GlKCdrp65og-krKcIqW6tSrXytz64k7yfwQTEWMaextjNJs5xz2XQ0Npi3Q3jauOf6-7vDvIv89356PrS_Ev8xf4K
IGN: Abovethelaw_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info