Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

Just for fun, can you see how much damage Discharge+Conc Effect+Fire Pen does in that Mace with this build?
"
IceDeal wrote:
This build is exactly similar t my own that i'm running since OB. Really interesting choice of items, Ididn't thought about that unique scepter but i'll give it ashot as soon as Ican find one.

Also it's totally possible to run map with elemental weakness, you just need to overstack fire resist.

Finally using the templar aura nodes, Alpha's Howl and empower. You should be able to reach lvl23 of purity of fire wich (according to the wiki) give you +5% max resist wich change to +6% giving you 91%.

Using the unique shoes blood dance gave you an extra +3% life regen wich make this build self sustanable.

Yeah you could use Empower and I might try to fit it in once my Purity of Fire hits level 20. But yeah this build already is sustainable, you don't need the blood dance.

"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
Just for fun, can you see how much damage Discharge+Conc Effect+Fire Pen does in that Mace with this build?

Yeah I'll test it out later today.
Blood Dance make you just even more tanky, I can facetank Dominus in human form without breaking a sweat even if I don't have Kaom (I may have a look at the new unique armour who give +30%-40% life).
Just uploaded the build video, hope you guys enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIfpMFXpjhQ
Last edited by Oroboro on Dec 2, 2013, 12:50:19 AM
awesomeness
IGN ; DENTAGRAM
thanks to http://poe.xyz.is/
https://cldly.com/pathofexile/procument/acquisition/poexyz
If you don't have Kaom's...and have amazing resists...

...YOu can use Bringer of Rain and Meginord's to make an unarmed RF build.

...Would need to use Frenzy though:(
I did some testing using Searing touch and weapon swap for RF, and I don't think there is actually any benefit. I tried to test some Hillock runs and I even weapon swapped in the middle of killing Hillock and the dmg did not increase/decrease.
"
Flaxs wrote:
I did some testing using Searing touch and weapon swap for RF, and I don't think there is actually any benefit. I tried to test some Hillock runs and I even weapon swapped in the middle of killing Hillock and the dmg did not increase/decrease.

Why would it?

....You should get the burning damage bonus on cast....and it should stay even when weapon swapped...

...And you could have just looked at you Character Stats for that.
"
Flaxs wrote:

You just use Searing Touch to precast RF than you swap back to Rise of the Phoenix and play normally.
pretty much the same build as i use...good work
but i play with all endurance charges and the 0.2 life reg per endurance charge .... combining it with discharge + life leech + Inc AoE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info