Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

Yeah this extremely cheap build. Great replacement for kaoms is belly of beast as well.

I killed atziri with arumvarax and a yellow chest. Later got a 6 link belly and kaoms. For ultra op farming.
"
bosis1 wrote:
Doryanis catalyst best option for rf

Edit.
Don't get rid of arumvarax it's still useful on elemental weakness map if ur not over capped

But I cant afford this yet, thats why i ask except Vaal Sceptre.
Save for it. There are a few things better than arumvarax but doryanis. Is by far the best.

Lots of east ways to farm. Currencies if u need some suggestion let me know in game

Bosisthebosis
Why is it you use Ice Nova with cast on damage taken, when you could use a 23% quality shock nova and gain 35% shock chance with ele prolif?
Last edited by Leaman on Oct 22, 2014, 6:35:47 PM
How viable is this build in Beyond?

CHeers.
IGN: ShootForTheLoot [Torment]
"
We will have 92% maximum fire resist to sustain Righteous Fire from Rise of the Phoenix(8%), Purity of Fire(4%), Elemental Adaptation(2%), Diamond Skin(1%), and the Fire Resist passive in the Marauder tree(1%).

Sorry, WAT
Most of these no longer exist. As far as I see, I get only 88% res. Any chance getting it higher than this?
And I noticed that w/o Carcass Jack the RF area is way too small. Can anything be done about this (except putting on CJ, which is exactly what I've done)?
Last edited by Shade_RU_N53 on Nov 5, 2014, 7:52:57 PM
D E A D B U I L D B O Y Z ??
I'm gonna try to see if this is viable in 1.3
follow the build in 1.3 mixex with some others RF around. and works great, I dont have kaoms, using a 5l CJ and is fine. U can solo everthing it aint fast as some builds, but I never fucking die. So is worth it, HC totaly viable. Doind at standard at least dont loose xp, but bah, gonna go for HC with the new leagues, the shit is only at 65 u can start playing.
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
Last edited by v1br0 on Dec 17, 2014, 8:15:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info