Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

Can Someone help , and tell if i did something wrong.

I got do calculate my real DPS but i think i'm doing something wrong because it's get too low for me on that calc.

I Have 5606 HP and 197 Energy Shield

I'm using this
Spoiler

With that build

And the link to the calc i did

And got like 5033 DPS on the calc =(

Thanks for the help xD
Last edited by trzoor on Sep 25, 2014, 12:27:15 AM
I don't get how you have 200% global damage increase in there, since dual redbeaks no longer
work.

Also, you left out conc effect and burning dmg increase gems. CLick on the Mob resistance and
Curses tab and add the curse(s) you use.

I put in flamability q20/lvl20 and my final dps is 11424. I used only your numbers , without
the 200% global dmg increase.

If you add in the 94% total ele dmg given from your Doryani, your damage is 15214 dps.
"
tautologic wrote:
I don't get how you have 200% global damage increase in there, since dual redbeaks no longer
work.

Also, you left out conc effect and burning dmg increase gems. CLick on the Mob resistance and
Curses tab and add the curse(s) you use.

I put in flamability q20/lvl20 and my final dps is 11424. I used only your numbers , without
the 200% global dmg increase.

If you add in the 94% total ele dmg given from your Doryani, your damage is 15214 dps.

Thanks.

I didn't put that 200, i remove that but i think the link of calc is broken.

Thanks to help.
Last edited by trzoor on Sep 25, 2014, 8:07:06 PM
Hello all... i was wondering if this ring will boost DMG ?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Pyre
Can someone explain to me why the choice of flasks? Sorry I am new to RF :)
"
etripsology wrote:
Can someone explain to me why the choice of flasks? Sorry I am new to RF :)

assuming you mean the first post here, i shall enlighten you.

1st flask (life flask of dousing) dispels burning - means you can stop righteous fire. since RF is a burning effect to you if you pop that flask in a neat situation, the stopping of RF will let you regen life very fast due to your good life regen. good as well in situations where you want to kill specific monsters (e.g. vorici missions)

2nd flask (ruby flask of warding) lifts all curses - I use this very often when I use vaal cyclone. most monster have the ability to put curses on you like vulnerability (results in you taking more dmg from RF) or other stuff. popping that (quality 20%) flask will take those curses off of you for 5 seconds. and the 10% more max fire resistance lets you regenerate life more quickly (because more fire resistance means less dmg from RF)

3rd flask (quicksilver of adrenaline) - self-explaining I guess. you run a lot faster. whether it be to monsters or from monster. depends on the situation you're in.

4th flask - same as 2nd

5th flask (granite flask of iron skin) - self-explaining as well. you get a ton of armor for safety reasons.
Last edited by MizoShirayuki on Sep 28, 2014, 7:30:20 AM
Alright I got a question, what happens if we use mjnolnir instead of doryanis? With sufficently fast cyclones would probably do totally ridiculous damage
Is this build (uber)Atziri viable? I mean, youtube video in the guide quite old, and even so, i would say that clear speed THAT great. Ofc, you just run and melt things, but still.
What weapon should I use (i dont have vaal scepter ). Now Im using Aurumvorax because I had problems with resistances. Now I wanna change for something else (wanna get rid off -20% rarity) and In not sure what should i get.
Doryanis catalyst best option for rf

Edit.
Don't get rid of arumvarax it's still useful on elemental weakness map if ur not over capped
Last edited by bosis1 on Oct 22, 2014, 3:23:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info