Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

Hello I am now Level 80 And I am kinda wondering if I could transfer some of my old chars mf gear for dominus runs to my RF.

Can you guys see if I could swap anything without losing to much?

MF GEAR

Spoiler
Last edited by Reloads on Apr 13, 2014, 1:17:11 AM
That is always subjective.
I guess you could use the ring with life on, and the aurseize. I prefer things with extra life on, but aurseize have enough IIR to make it worthwhile.

This is my MF gear (posted it all, including stuff with no mf on):
Spoiler

"
Reloads wrote:
Hello I am now Level 80 And I am kinda wondering if I could transfer some of my old chars mf gear for dominus runs to my RF.

Can you guys see if I could swap anything without losing to much?

MF GEAR

Spoiler

ur gloves give decent resist and also the only cold dmg on ur equip, so u could only swap them out if u got max res without them, and also get another ele dmg source. the mf amulet has 1-2 cold dmg and ur current amulet only gives 70 life - id switch that one first, and all of it if u still have max res
I'm using this gear for MF - templar but following Oro's build, looking for suggestions.

Spoiler
Can someone explain me how does RF snapshoting works? Do I have to go low-life and wear redbeaks each time I enter new location?
"
Can someone explain me how does RF snapshoting works? Do I have to go low-life and wear redbeaks each time I enter new location?

always you cast rf you need make low life hp and cast with 2x readbeak then change to shield +1h and you are fine or use 1 aura at your hp for make low life and then castrf and remove aura ..
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Apr 15, 2014, 1:00:06 PM
hi, sorry for semi-hijacking a thread but this is the most active RF thread out there.

i'm using a hybrid build derived from Oro's and another's, using enduring cry and immortal in place of frenzy charges.

my build atm lv81:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAnEEswUtC2EMXwx9EH8SaRRNFSAXHBcvGNsZhRo4GmwhYCSqJLAnLyj6KaUqTSzpLv81kjbpOtg8LT8nQKBBh0p9SshM_04qUFBSr1uvXz9gS2egaHRsFm6qcXl07XTxeA15aHrvfLuApILHgziD24bRh3aI8ZBVlKCYrZ2uogCiD6SspwinhKgYqW6tSq9stfK3PriTvJ_BBMWKxp7Grs0mznHYTdpi3Q3jauOf6-7sOO8O73zwH_Iv89356PrS_Ev8xf4K

my gears:
Spoiler

i use cyclone to proc EE and manual cry/call for incoming damage. any tips to help improve my character would be great. i do double curses but i feel doedre's is pulling me down.
Last edited by adinth on Apr 15, 2014, 1:35:14 PM
I will rephrase my question. Do I have to snapshot RF once per session, or once per zone?
Once per Zone @somethingelsegut

What about snapshoting Rf item rarity like
does it work?
"
Brueles wrote:
Once per Zone @somethingelsegut

What about snapshoting Rf item rarity like
does it work?

Rarity is calculated at time of mob death

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type