Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

1. so guys - flamability, vurnelability or something else, as cwdt? i can only have once curse, yes?
2. do you have any ideas on different aura than vitality? i have lots of regen from nodes, i dont need that one too much. i also did not pick iron reflexes, run on MF items, have like 1.2k armor and 1.6k evasion without grace aura. is there any sense in using grace and vita? maybe i could use something better.
3. how does EE work? i did not pick it yet, and i am just wondering if i should? does it acctually work? because i think it does not, since 60-70% of the time enemy will be first hit with RF not ice nova...
cheers
am i retarded? these blood dance boots dont give me frenzy charges at all, with melee kills, searing touch or flameblast. Am I doing something wrong? Do you need to have frenzy charges to start with because i see nothing in oros build that gives frenzy charges ( blood rage , frenzy ). I killed an entire city of sarn and didnt proc 1 frenzy charge. Help plz !
it added frenzy for me when i killed enemies by RF, i was running with frenzy like all the time. maybe its visual bug?
ok it works with RF, guess doesnt work with searing bond. i haven't gotten roft yet so i was just testing
Last edited by Vexcesban on Mar 18, 2014, 12:59:41 PM
"
koziak wrote:

3. how does EE work? i did not pick it yet, and i am just wondering if i should? does it acctually work? because i think it does not, since 60-70% of the time enemy will be first hit with RF not ice nova...
cheers

RF doesn't trigger EE because it's not a "hit". So, RF burns just fine on it's own -- then after an ice nova it just ups the damage of RF.
damn, so EE is a must have... thanks!
any of u guys try this build on Invasion? i'm planning on doing it there. just wanted to know how viable it is.
Quantity or Rarity support gems work with RF ?
Yes, but must be with the snapshot
what do you mean must be with a snapshot? so if i wont switch my carcass (put it down) it wont work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info