Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
koziak wrote:
what do you mean must be with a snapshot? so if i wont switch my carcass (put it down) it wont work?

He means that *if you're snapshotting*, they must be with the snapshot. If you never swap out the armor you don't have anything to worry about.
How does quality work with RF? Does the increased damage also increase the damage you take? If so, can this build support 20q?
"
NotJordy wrote:
How does quality work with RF? Does the increased damage also increase the damage you take? If so, can this build support 20q?

Quality increases the spell damage bonus of RF... no effect on the burning damage.
so what quality gems would work the best?
does increased fire damage on jewellery increase the dmg of rf?
"
Grimlocke_ wrote:
I was thinking about the same build as yours, until I discovered how powerful immortal call is linked with endurance cry/increased duration/cwdt, physical damage becomes thing of the past in higher level maps/harder encounters/corrupted area bosses. Generally, the same thing happens when you stack up 5-6 endurance charges, just that cwtd link leaves you with more points to spend on health rather using them on endurance/frenzy charges or armor nodes.

The only thing I find situationally tense are high spike elemental damage bosses, since 78% resist lightning doesn't really cut it. Hence why always one topaz flask tags along with me.

Was thinking about multiple options this build leaves us with same as yourself, but then realized once u hit 90% fr and needed regen, health uber alles. Having 6k hp in ambush league (meaning shitty gear) on level 77 and everything else maxed, including 30% ms boots, makes me close to immortal :).

So you want a higher HP build, sacrificing regen? My build has 5 endurance charges, so that can't be your point of contention, right? (I don't mean that like argumentatively, genuinely asking). Or was it that you prefer to spend end. charges on IC, meaning you wont get the regen? Fair enough, I guess, but I don't see why you still couldn't do that, and still get a fair amount of regen when end. charges are up. I'm not 100% convinced it's best to go with IC, as 20% reduced dmg more or less passively is nothing to snuff at.

You'd also have 30% movement with Blood Dance, unless I'm missing something. And you'd have, what, 17.1-1-5 = 11.1 regen, enough to sustain even with only 90% FR? Pop a ruby, and you regen like nuts. Could drop a few 0.4% regen nodes for more HP nodes over by Bloodless I suppose...
My Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/109915/page/1
Last edited by Synze on Mar 20, 2014, 1:07:54 AM
I see what you are trying to do, np. Let me give you a hand and improve your skill tree, add 6th endurance charge and +10 int while loosing only a portion of 'Path of the Warrior' keystone, which isn't worth much in the first place.

Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYQxfEmkS4RRNFm8XHBcvGNsZhRo4Gmwb-iFgJKoksCXfJy8n1Sj6KaUshS3SLv8yiTWSNuk62D38QKBBh0TnR35KfU4qUFBVxlcNV-JYY1oaW69fP2BLYSFlTWaeZ6BodGoeajtxeXTtdPF4DXloeqp674CkgseDOITZhO-G0Yd2iPGMz49GkFWRzpSgmK2drqIAog-kGaSspwinhKgYqW6rxa1KtfK3PriTu-28n76KwBrBBMRYxtjNJs9l0NDSIdpi3Q3i6uNq45_r7uw47w7vfPAf8i_z3fZI-ej60vzF_go=

Same amount of skill points, same health % etc.

Also, I understand you want to max regeneration abilities of this build.. but lets think this trough, is it really worth it spending 5 points to get that ec+0,2regen per ec near mara start? That's whopping 5 points for a single charge (you already got 5 with my tweak) and measly small amount of regen (only time you get all charges up is on chests/high resist bosses/shrines and when there are multiple rare packs close to eachother, so not very often).

If you are really into getting that 0,2% regen per ec, check this, same amount of points.

Spoiler
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYQxfEmkS4RRNFxwXLxjbGYUaOBpsG_odFCFgJKoksCXfJy8n1Sj6KaUshS3SLv8yiTWSNuk62D38QKBBh0TnR35KfU4qUFBVxlcNV-JYY1nzWhpbr18_YEthIWVNZp5noGh0ah5qO3F5cql07XTxeA15aHrvgKSCx4M4hNmE74bRh3aI8YzPj0aQVZHOlKCYrZ2uogCiD6QZpKynhKgYqW6rxayqrUq18rc-u-28n76KwBrBBMRYxtjNJs9l0NDSIdpi3Q3i6uNq45_sOO8O73zwH_Iv8932SPcy-ej60vzF_go=

Last edited by Grimlocke_ on Mar 20, 2014, 4:15:29 AM
I took out some life regen and the frenzy charge and replaced it with more hp and a lot more armor nodes. Not sure if this much armor is too much, but it seems very tanky

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYRJpEuEUIBRNFm8XHBcvGJEY2xmFGjgaPhpsG_ohYCSqJLAl3ycvKPopLilPKaUt0jWSNuk62D38QKBBh0d-Sn1KyE3YTipQR1RJVcZXDVhjW69fP2BLYSFlTWegah5uqnF5crt07XTxeA15aHrvfLiApIFvgpuCx4M4hNmE74bRh3aI8Yx2jM-PRpBVkc6YrZ2unjyezaFtogCkGacIpzCnhKgYqW6rxbXytz64k7nNu-28n76KwQTEWMbYz2XQ0NIh3Q3i6uNq45_kIuvu7DjvDu988B_xrPIv8932SPno-tL8xf4K
"
Rumthorp wrote:
"
IcrapNutella wrote:
Why don't people consider Ambu's Charge? You get 2% life regen, resistance, and endurance charges.

It only gives life regen on low life.
wtf is up with ele weakness maps? I can regen just fine most of the time without flasks... then sometimes when I start walking (no lightning, fire, or ice on ground)... just simply moving... my hp drops from 12K to 3K.
IGN: Sin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info