Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

How about having a 4th Aura - Anger?
"
Bachkar wrote:
How about having a 4th Aura - Anger?

Anger doesn't play nice with Elemental Equilib
How you guys achieve so much life regen i have like 174 per second with vitality at level 50. I dont have kaoms tho. You guys use life regen rings?
Is flammability better than running cwdt vulnerability?
"
How you guys achieve so much life regen i have like 174 per second with vitality at level 50. I dont have kaoms tho. You guys use life regen rings?

Life regen is all % of Max Life.

...This build gets about 10% of max life.

...so with 6500 Life, that's 650 life per second.
"
DeadFear wrote:
Anyone look at this post from a few months back? Doesn't that mean IIR support gem should work with Righteous fire?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/628983/page/1#p5494062

It certainly looks like it from what is written there.

But this can be tested: Make 10 runs on Dom (or Piety) without any IIQ and count the amount of drops from each run. Then make 10 runs with IIQ gem and count the amount of items dropped. If amount has increased by about what the gem said is should, then it works. If not, then it does not work.

I have not made this test myself, but I have tried adding the the IIQ gem instead of Burning, and I found no difference. But my test isn't in any way useful.
Daniel_GGG
"
IceDeal wrote:
Righteous Fire not being affected by area damage increases is a bug and will be fixed.

is it fixed ?
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Torgh on Jan 16, 2014, 2:05:25 AM
recently selling my righteous fire on domination was pretty fun when i had it too

almost exact same setup except the fire 39% kaoms and wasn't able to get the bbbr bloodsharks
So I hit level 65 (now 68) and finally was able to try the build and for the most part i've been having quite alot of fun with it. Despite that i have had some trouble with gaining enough regen to counter the rf burn, i don't have alpha's howl but i do have a level 17 purity of fire and level 16 vitality. I'm still degening slowly and everything has been pretty easy except for dominus. Without going alpha's or blood dance can i counter the degen. I also haven't taken EE yet so mobs don't die quite as fast as i would like.

my gear
Spoiler

Passive
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDF8SaRRNFSAWbxcvGNsZLh0UIWAksCfVJ-0o-imlKk0s6TWSPC0_J0CgQYdKyEz_TipQUFKvVElVxlXWWGNbr18_YEtk52h0bqp07XTxeu-ApILHgziD24bRiPGMz49GlKCdrp65ogCnCKxZrUqvbLXytz64k7ndxFjE9sWKxq7G2M0mz2XQ0NSP2mLdDedS52Pr7u8O73zwH_Iv8932SPno-tL8xf4K
What about the Boots? Are The Blood Dance Sharkskin boots the best for this Build or some with life + armour + resistances?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info