Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
Bizze79 wrote:
Sure! You can do this build easily!!!

I use a 39% Belly of the Beast for chest. I think it cost me 15 chaos. If I use a +100 HP chest instead, I lose about 200 HP. I'm currently at 4000+, so it's not a big deal. So if you have a high HP life laying around, just use that without any additional investment.

You don't have to invest in ANYTHING given what you said you have, apart from Rise of the Phoenix shield, which should cost you around 1 ex.

At most, you can buy 2 x Redbeaks for 1 alch each, or you can go with your 5L Searing Touch. A lvl 2 Empower will help a lot. Put it in a +2 to fire gems dagger or wand together with that Purity of Fire and you will be fine.

The Blood Dance boots are 2-3 chaos at most and you don't need the Alpha Howl. I run 3 auras without it and it's perfectly viable. Sure, I'm not at high level maps yet, but then again I'm only level 76, so I have time to level some more and grab a few more life nodes.

I use those three.

My gameplay: I hit RF then hit a Ruby Flask.
As I melt the screen, I keep gaining back Ruby Flasks and I use one everytime one runs out. It keeps RF going and keeps me near full life.

Also I run Vitality, Purity of Elements, and I try and keep 4 charges.
Last edited by _StoneWall_ on Jan 13, 2014, 5:35:22 PM
Feel free to bauble and augment those flasks:)

Here are my pots...
Thank you all for the replies, I will definitely keep going with the build.

But now a new issue has risen. I did a "test run" with RF and the aura seems to be very small compared to Oro's video. I have RF linked with a lvl 10 Conc Effect and a lvl 12 Increased AoE.

Is the area of the RF in his video that much bigger only because of the nodes from the Templar side or am I missing something here?

Also, if I find a cheap Carcass Jack, do you guys think it's worth wearing?

Thanks!

Im enjoying your this build. But just wondering you need the Frenzy charge (Merc Bandit's quest) for what use?
Last edited by ckseng99 on Jan 14, 2014, 7:23:54 AM
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
"
BlazeItFgt wrote:
does anyone know if RF snapshots rarity/quantity in gear as well?

Rarity isn't used by a skill unless you can the gem.

-If what I believe about the game is true, then Rarity is calculated when you kill a mob...not when you use the skill.

yeah i think you're right. Just wanted to make sure since rf snapshots pretty much anything:)
"
ckseng99 wrote:
You need the Frenzy charge (Merc Bandit's quest) for what use?

blood dance boots gives %1 life regen per frenzy charge and i think %30 chance to get frenzy charge when you kill an enemy.
"
BlazeItFgt wrote:
"
ckseng99 wrote:

blood dance boots gives %1 life regen per frenzy charge and i think %30 chance to get frenzy charge when you kill an enemy.

RF can get frenzy charge?
"
ckseng99 wrote:
"
BlazeItFgt wrote:
"
ckseng99 wrote:

RF can get frenzy charge?

yes.
*Redbeak* 3L: Purity of Elements - Blood Magic(lvl 1)

Is the Purity of elements an option?
If my resis are full without this aura, I can go with others?
"
Nahkalaukku wrote:

yes.

Yes, I got it. From the blood dance, 23% on kill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info