Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

I took out Conc Effect because I liked the wider AoE. I couldn't get all the AoE nodes. Currently my new armor is lacking gems because I have to farm more chromes. I have Fire Trap in my boots for fun.

Last edited by _StoneWall_ on Jan 13, 2014, 6:08:55 AM
Thanks for this build Lvl 87 now 5888 hp and saving for andvarius rings
can do ele weakness, haven't tried vulnerability yet.

Gear
Spoiler

Thanks for the build. I always wanted to play righteous fire and kill everything just by walking around. Best build I've ever played:)

"
kaelthai wrote:
Thanks for this build Lvl 87 now 5888 hp and saving for andvarius rings
can do ele weakness, haven't tried vulnerability yet.

I tried vulnerability in a Pier map. When I entered the map and casted RF, there was a very slight degeneration. I popped a ruby flask and rushed to the first pack. After killing them and getting some frenzy charges there was no problem. I just played a little faster to not lose my charges between mobs. Pretty easy for the quantity bonus it gives in my opinion.

does anyone know if RF snapshots rarity/quantity in gear as well?
"
BlazeItFgt wrote:

Imo it doesnt, but i dont have any facts.
Hello everyone,

I have a quick question attached to a story.

I've been reading this thread and decided to build this spec. I have a lvl 58 marauder and I am starting to have doubts about the functionality of the build. So as it stands, I have ho Kaom's, no Alpha's Howl and no other legendary weapons discussed here apart from a Searing Touch. I do have the Phoenix, The Blood Dance, a 5L Searing Touch and the rapier (if that counts for something). I also have some pretty good life+rez gear (including jewelry) with which I was able to push a dual claw shadow to 5.5k life with only about 200% -ish life increase and without Oak's reward. In addition, I have a lvl 20 Vitality and a lvl 2 Empower (I am still leveling the Purity of Fire, currently lvl 15).

Before you say I should start buying, you should know that I currently do no posses the currency to buy anything. The total amount of currency that I have is about 3 Exalts (I have continuously stashed gear, but never sold anything, idk why).

Now, considering all this, when I reach lvl 65, will the build still be viable with what I have, or should I start respec-ing now?

Sorry for the long read and thanks in advance! :)
Sure! You can do this build easily!!!

I use a 39% Belly of the Beast for chest. I think it cost me 15 chaos. If I use a +100 HP chest instead, I lose about 200 HP. I'm currently at 4000+, so it's not a big deal. So if you have a high HP life laying around, just use that without any additional investment.

You don't have to invest in ANYTHING given what you said you have, apart from Rise of the Phoenix shield, which should cost you around 1 ex.

At most, you can buy 2 x Redbeaks for 1 alch each, or you can go with your 5L Searing Touch. A lvl 2 Empower will help a lot. Put it in a +2 to fire gems dagger or wand together with that Purity of Fire and you will be fine.

The Blood Dance boots are 2-3 chaos at most and you don't need the Alpha Howl. I run 3 auras without it and it's perfectly viable. Sure, I'm not at high level maps yet, but then again I'm only level 76, so I have time to level some more and grab a few more life nodes.

Last edited by Bizze79 on Jan 13, 2014, 11:01:30 AM
"
remusik wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have a quick question attached to a story.

I've been reading this thread and decided to build this spec. I have a lvl 58 marauder and I am starting to have doubts about the functionality of the build. So as it stands, I have ho Kaom's, no Alpha's Howl and no other legendary weapons discussed here apart from a Searing Touch. I do have the Phoenix, The Blood Dance, a 5L Searing Touch and the rapier (if that counts for something). I also have some pretty good life+rez gear (including jewelry) with which I was able to push a dual claw shadow to 5.5k life with only about 200% -ish life increase and without Oak's reward. In addition, I have a lvl 20 Vitality and a lvl 2 Empower (I am still leveling the Purity of Fire, currently lvl 15).

Before you say I should start buying, you should know that I currently do no posses the currency to buy anything. The total amount of currency that I have is about 3 Exalts (I have continuously stashed gear, but never sold anything, idk why).

Now, considering all this, when I reach lvl 65, will the build still be viable with what I have, or should I start respec-ing now?

Sorry for the long read and thanks in advance! :)

Like Bizze already said, TOTALLY CONTINUE!! :D

I've been following this and some other RF guides for some time now, and i hitted 65 couple of days ago. The feeling when i got rf on was so amazing and rewarding. Everything started to melt down in front of me. Piety runs are fast straight after u hit 65 and you can solo her pretty easily. I just hitted 70 and soloed Dominus, ofc i died few times but it wont take long when i can start farm him, i think.
Only other uniqs that i have, apart from necessary are Geofri's Crest which is pretty much "poor mans Howl" and Carcass Jack, but they are completely optional items. Both cost around 10 chaos, so they arent that expensive.
This build is so much fun knowing it will only get better and better after lvl 65.

Good luck with leveling, 1-65 were horrible to me, but nowon leveling is so much fun :)
Been playing a hybrid of this and the other RF builds floating around and all I'm going to say for anyone that is levelling this, and I know it's been said before, is just to use a decent facebreaker setup to get to 65. It makes everything far less stressful, although as soon as you hit 65 it's just a big ole disco inferno.

Anyway, RF builds are a blast. Our group has been screwing around with someone that has conduit, which makes flickerstrike/multistrike pretty hillarious with this as well.
"
BlazeItFgt wrote:

Rarity isn't used by a skill unless you can the gem.

-If what I believe about the game is true, then Rarity is calculated when you kill a mob...not when you use the skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info