Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
ckseng99 wrote:
*Redbeak* 3L: Purity of Elements - Blood Magic(lvl 1)

Is the Purity of elements an option?
If my resis are full without this aura, I can go with others?

You dont need Purity of Elements. Like you said, you can go with other auras if ur resists are already fully capped.
Anyone look at this post from a few months back? Doesn't that mean IIR support gem should work with Righteous fire?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/628983/page/1#p5494062
Hello anyone rolling your own mabs? anything special to do like sell good rolled maps that we cant do? any advice or just stack on alc and scouring? :/
Pretty sweet build...shame it's not possible for newer players.
Last edited by Therian on Jan 14, 2014, 3:06:34 PM
"
BlazeItFgt wrote:
Thanks for the build. I always wanted to play righteous fire and kill everything just by walking around. Best build I've ever played:)

"
kaelthai wrote:
Thanks for this build Lvl 87 now 5888 hp and saving for andvarius rings
can do ele weakness, haven't tried vulnerability yet.

I tried vulnerability in a Pier map. When I entered the map and casted RF, there was a very slight degeneration. I popped a ruby flask and rushed to the first pack. After killing them and getting some frenzy charges there was no problem. I just played a little faster to not lose my charges between mobs. Pretty easy for the quantity bonus it gives in my opinion.

I tried it a few days ago in a party but i would degen quite a lot. Like 120 hp/s and couldn't reliably get frenzy charges however it would just be fixed for me if I run with more than one ruby flask as those are better than healing flasks because of the insane amount of hp/s this build stacks.

My current flasks
Spoiler
if i combo the ruby with the armor flask i get about 72% physical damage reduction which is really helpfull in some situations.
There's really no need for Life pots...a ruby regens more per second, and more life overall.

My Flasks
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
There's really no need for Life pots...a ruby regens more per second, and more life overall.

My Flasks

You are right. The only other flask I use is Quicksilver.
can anyone do underground sea map solo?:) or should i try to find a group to do them?
Sure you can do underground sea solo but it really depends on your flameblast DPS. You can kill the last boss but it takes a few casts to kill it.

edit: correct spell
Last edited by kaelthai on Jan 15, 2014, 6:20:28 AM
BTW, with all the Str this build gets...
---Have a Searing Touch with...
-Flameblast
-Chance to Ignite
-Ele Prolif
-Fire Pen
-Iron Will
-6L-Inc Burning

...and congratulations! You can now do all map types in groups.

...You don't need to turn RF on every time:)

-You can also use EK.

(You want EK cause Phys doesn't trigger EE, and Flameblast is a 1 shot spell, and doesn't repeatedly proc EE)
Last edited by Epsilon2012 on Jan 15, 2014, 11:06:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info