Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
Renivius wrote:
Hi,this build looks pretty cool but i just have one question.How would it be in PvP?Would it be good if I use some type of gap closer?

There's simply no viable way to PvP because you need to cast all your buffs at the start of every round. Unless you find someone in the habit of waiting for you to cast buffs, I suggest you consider another build for PvP.
Doesn't flameblast Trigger EE?
Yes, it does.You only use flameblast to hurt totems as you can't hit those with RF
Are there any other spell Gems that doen't Trigger EE? It would be nice to have a good long range strong spell!
"
dfolucinda wrote:
"
Renivius wrote:
Hi,this build looks pretty cool but i just have one question.How would it be in PvP?Would it be good if I use some type of gap closer?

There's simply no viable way to PvP because you need to cast all your buffs at the start of every round. Unless you find someone in the habit of waiting for you to cast buffs, I suggest you consider another build for PvP.
Thank you for answering,If you have any good builds that are good both for PvP and clearing maps please recommend/link them.Im fairly new to the game so im willing to try anything.Thank you! : )(if you dont want to do it here you can just send me a PM)
Last edited by Renivius on Jan 19, 2014, 2:47:24 PM
Could you support the build with calculations? i don't think you can get 61k with this, my build is very similar and my dps isn't that high, are you calculating your dps with vulnerability and 0% resists or something? i'd love for you to post your calculations
If you include EE and curse into the DPS you can easily reach 61k.
This build one of my friends reached to 88K :P

I ahve a specific question. ALl hte mechanincs you make before the RF can work it if you before u put Kaoms Legacy a Carcass Jack or Infernal Mantle and then swap to Kaoms to finally exploit it as its it intended ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Ahh my question pls....
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
"
Dhoros wrote:
Ahh my question pls....

Hello ?.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info