Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
Is astramentis better than a life/resists ammy?

That's up to the ammount of life you'll gain with Astramentis, besad of your increased life per Strenght given by Astramentis. I'm using a Kaom's and a 17% Increased Fire Damage ammy, and the second one is better for me (including other bonuses like resistances, etc).

regards.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
I've made the same build with some changes which I think are very strong. Just some food for thought to share.

I took the EE node for the -100% resistance to fire. Leap Slam is what I use to trigger this as it ensures that mobs are affected by the passive that walk into range of RF/LS. Curse on hit might be useful but mobs tend to die quickly with -100% as it is.

Leap Slam deals no damage, the advantages are you have a free weapon slot which is insanely useful while shredding resists. With this I linked Blood Magic/Faster attacks/Increased AoE/Multi Strike

You can have Empower and "+2 to fire gems" (2+1+1 with perfect roll) on your mace
replacing the Alpha's Howl.

Gaining +lightning/cold damage on your jewelry is necessary. Or you just use that useless corsair with +lightning/cold damage from your deleted Elemental Cleave build. (rip in peace)

My Gear for reference
Spoiler

Edit: Trying to decide whether Leap Slam, Cyclone or Lightning Warp are the best for triggering EE and mobility between mobs. All are viable options, i guess preference and colours are the only thing to worry about.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Dec 15, 2013, 9:11:55 AM
I m pretty sure the double redbeak thing is moving far beyond what GGG 's original purpose on RF.
What they will do is to nerf RF so that if you switch weapon, you will lose RF.
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Quality Stuff Center (QSC)۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/800000

All high end stuff for the best price!
Before they do that, a good balance team would see, that the problem isn't the swap thing.
It's the definition of "low life" and how the effect is kept, after activating RF.
As you see, I don't have RF in the weapons, so I dont swap RF, but I still have the effect.
So not the swap is the "problem".
EXALTS>EXAMS
you just dont understand what I m saying.
It is the fact that you shall not keep the effect from the gear you swap out.
redbeck is being used in a way it is not supposed to be used because 200% more damage from a swapped out weapons makes the build OP and makes the game imbalanced.

What happen is that in the next couple patches, they will nerf RF so that if you swap anything out with RF in it, the effect will be canceled immediately.
With that change, searing touch will be useless to the build.
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Quality Stuff Center (QSC)۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/800000

All high end stuff for the best price!
Got this
and using with success instead of Astramentis.

All resists capped 89/77/77/75 :)
At what level should I switch to RF ?
What skill do you suggest to use until you can go RF?
IGN: Heamer
"
laments wrote:
What skill do you suggest to use until you can go RF?

I used Facebreakers up to level 73, respec out of blood magic and into the aura nodes. Work on life nodes then all of the life regen nodes. Damage nodes come after level 75 if you want to stay safe. Same build path as in the thread but I went 7 points into blood magic.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
"
SlightRedeye wrote:
-snip-
You can have Empower and "+2 to fire gems" (2+1+1 with perfect roll) on your mace
replacing the Alpha's Howl.

-snip-

A +2 fire +1 all weapon would be optimal, since empower would benefit from +1 all boosting it to a +3.

+2 fire +1 all +3 empower = lvl 26 purity of fire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info